0 67

I HEAR STATEFARM IS A SEXY BITCH.

wary smilie

@Statefarm I HEAR STATEFARM IS A SEXY BITCH.

Shit, I ACTUALLY forgot to go Anon. Fuck, I'm stupid. /facepalm

I think it makes it ten times better that you didn't go anon. It's a whole lot funnier, in my opinion!

No, I meant to go anon and I didn't realize I forgot until after I posted it. OTL

@1766462

I'm a straight girl and I think I have a crush on her.

@1766462

I agree with this comment y smilie.

You know
You could've just said, "You have a crush on at least one amiriter, amirite?" and left it at that
A lot of people would've agreed, but I'm afraid you blew it with the whole "guys only" and "girl" thing

KoalaHugger_ anyone?

Dauthleiker goo smilie

cheshire_cats avatar cheshire_cat Yeah You Are +9Reply
@cheshire_cat Dauthleiker

She's not only gorgeous she has an amazing personality. She's so sweet and caring and funny and smart and goo smilie

@cheshire_cat Dauthleiker

Yeah she is. I married her cool smilie

cheshire_cats avatar cheshire_cat Yeah You Are +2Reply
@cheshire_cat Dauthleiker

Yeah! Wow that girl is stuhning!

CaptainPirate

@CaptainPirate

Married her. Y'all jealous?

@CaptainPirate

Yes I'm jealous d smilie

Captainpirate dayumm

I have the biggest crush on LyssaBlau. >,>

_z0inks_ wary smilie

I'd go gay for Favvkes.

@GiggityGoo22 I'd go gay for Favvkes.

oh whoa i meant it to mean "let's" but it's a pun too because of "lesbian." YEEEEE

Brettward95 YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I GOT

I'm new, and I haven't been on here much, but I think Favvkes makes some cool posts, and I really like PocketPie, she seems awesome.

Spinaceouss avatar Spinaceous Yeah You Are -13Reply
@Spinaceous I'm new, and I haven't been on here much, but I think Favvkes makes some cool posts, and I really like PocketPie...

The only reason I don't like Favvkes is cause her name has the 2 Vs instead of a W. I know it's supposed to be Fawkes, but My head reads is Fa-veh-veh-ks.

John_Smiths avatar John_Smith Yeah You Are +40Reply

It;s okay pocketpie, they weren't downvoted because you, some people just don't like favvkes. She's had some...controversy.

I have no clue what favvkes did. It could be anything from making a stupid posts to MASTURBATING AND TAKING A SHIT ON CAMERA FOR THE AMIRITE CHAT COMMUNITY TO SEE

This is one of those situations where a party happened but you should be glad if you weren't there because someone took a shit on the floor.

No it's not okay she's supposed to be this innocent cat lady nothing about this situation is okay

Now I'm confused and fairly concerned because I'm late to this party and don't understand.

Anonymous