+278

Suicide IS selfish, but by this statement we can see that we care more about ourselves and our pain than about the pain of the person who committed suicide, amirite?

14 5

In the end, we are just selfish little bitches hiding our own selfishness behind the selfishness of others. It is in our nature.

Well like saying I was suicidal (I'm not), I wouldn't kill myself just because I wouldn't want to make my parents & sister & dog suffer because of it. I'd hang in there for them.

Nikas avatar Nika Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Nika Well like saying I was suicidal (I'm not), I wouldn't kill myself just because I wouldn't want to make my parents &...

I'm not suicidal either, and I don't know what I would do because I'm not suicidal. Sure I'd like to think I wouldn't kill myself so that other people wouldn't suffer, but it's easy to say that when I don't actually want to kill myself.

@I'm not suicidal either, and I don't know what I would do because I'm not suicidal. Sure I'd like to think I...

I've never been truly suicidal, but I have been in situations where I thought about it a lot. And I don't know if I would have ever gone through with it, but if I didn't have a family who I knew cared about me, it would have been a much more real decision.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are +2Reply