-65

if i want to smoke, it's my choice. Dont come outside with me when i'm going for a cigarette then complain about the smoke, amirite?

2 11
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

all i'm saying is, when i'm being curteous enough to make sure im not smoking around people who dont like it, they shouldnt follow me and complian about it. It's the same as if i didnt want to see you on the toilet, then followed you in and complained because you're on the toilet.

maybe some people just dont get it. Then again there are a few people who think that smoking isnt a choice and shouldnt be done anywhere at all, and im sure they're perfect and dont do anything that anyone doesnt like =P

@maybe some people just dont get it. Then again there are a few people who think that smoking isnt a choice and...

No, we don't do do it because it will put lots of tar in our lungs and we could get lung cancer. Image in content

@No, we don't do do it because it will put lots of tar in our lungs and we could get lung cancer...

that doesnt make any sense =/ this post isnt about wether or not you smoke, it's about wether or not you're a douche.

Cassie_babys avatar Cassie_baby Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm a smoker and I completely agree with this. I always ask the non-smokers that I hang out with if it's all right that I light up. They always say yes, but I never blow it directly in their face.

i completely agree, i don't see how anyone could vote 'no way' on this. its not an opinion about whether smoking is right or not, its just saying that you dont complain when you're putting yourself near a smoker who is not smoking inside and abiding the law to protect all the non-smokers.

MSlyrs avatar MSlyr Yeah You Are +1Reply

its true. i dnt smoke but if u complain about the smoke then dnt be around ppl when they smoke stupid duhh

I am forced to sit right beside some girls who "go to the bathroom'wink wink and come back smelling like smoke...the smell sticks to their clothing. I don't care if I can't smell you, but in this situation, its all I can smell and it really sucks. :(

Thank you for going outside. My brother knows it bothers me and smokes around me all the time anyway.

Then again there are a few people who think that smoking isnt a choice and shouldnt be done anywhere at all, and im sure they're perfect and dont do anything that anyone doesnt like =P
http://www.cigarettespub.com/