+498

Movie producers should get more creative, ghost movies always set in hospitals and jails. I want a ghost movie set in Walmart. “Cleanup in aisle 13”... “But there is no aisle 13.”, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
79 10

I like it. Or a newspaper factory. "Headlines" :)

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are +15Reply

It seems like ghost movies usually take place in hotels

@Smithers It seems like ghost movies usually take place in hotels

& old farm houses. Middle of nowhere, lots of tools in the shed

Hey let's not steal lines from tumblr eh? It was funny a few months ago

@Hey let's not steal lines from tumblr eh? It was funny a few months ago

I actually find it quite funny now. I didn't happen to see it a few months ago on tumblr.

It may have been funny a few months ago, but it is still funny. I never saw it before.

Emyleighs avatar Emyleigh Yeah You Are +3Reply

I also like it. This concept could be done two ways. It could be done seriously (which I'd prefer), or as a spoof with many puns. As to whether this was or wasn't found on tumblr, I cannot say since I don't go on that site.

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are +2Reply

I went to visit my lawyer on in room 1403 of this large building downtown. I asked the security guard where I could find room 1403 and he told me it was on the 14th floor (obvious answer, right?) to which I immediately replied, is that actually the 13th floor? You can't fool me!

Emyleighs avatar Emyleigh Yeah You Are +2Reply

The watch takes place in costco.