+146

Copious amounts of mediocrity does not make it any less mediocre, amirite?

Hieis avatar
5 6
The voters have decided that Hiei is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Copious is a fun word to say. just say it guys. cooooooooopious

So if someone's bad at basketball, that means they're bad.
And if someone's REALLY bad at basketball, they're still bad?

Duh? I don't get this post...

@LinksLegionaire So if someone's bad at basketball, that means they're bad. And if someone's REALLY bad at basketball, they're still...

I meant it more as in like a garbage plate (if you don't live in New York, you wouldn't have heard of them). New Yorkers swear by them, but they're really just a bunch of crappy fast food piled high. The only reason people (that I know) like them is for the amount of food, not the quality. Personally, I think they're gross.

Hieis avatar Hiei Yeah You Are 0Reply

yeah i get it, and i know the type of thing you mean. There are restaurants in beijing that do the same thing, the food is so average but they give you lots in the hope that you just say "oooo, lots! that's awesome!".

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are -1Reply

Of course, larger amounts of mediocrity would make it more mediocre, not less!

@Emyleigh Of course, larger amounts of mediocrity would make it more mediocre, not less!

nah, because the standard doesn't change throughout. It's making the distinction between quality and quantity. Having lots of it doesn't make it better...it also doesn't make it worse, it just lots and lots of exactly the same thing

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are 0Reply