+511

People should stop baking things with love. Eventually, some greedy bastard scientist over at Coca-Cola will figure out love's formula, chemically reproduce it, and then get starving Chinese children to do nonstop manual labor in Coke's factories, producing the most amount of LOVE#57 for the least cost as Coke's CEO sits on a pile of coins, smoking a cigar, laughing maniacally as he rolls it in. So next time someone asks you what's in the cookies, just say, "Fuck you, that's what." Amirite?

Shammys avatar Food & Drink
128 35
The voters have decided that Shammy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1773285

Who do you think you are? Some kind of psychic? Huh? HUH?

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +16Reply
deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +14Reply
@1773285

Guise.
Guise I'm on to something.
Guise seriously.
Guise.
MAYBE HE WAS MAKING A JOKE.

@1773285

This will never get POTD

@1773285

Are you just an an idiot or what? You seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that it already is.

Holy shit this would make such a great stand up joke. I fucking love this. I want to have sex with this post. Well I want to have sex with pretty much everything, but that's besides the point.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +36Reply
@Brettward95 Holy shit this would make such a great stand up joke. I fucking love this. I want to have sex with this post. Well...

Anyone else think it would be really awkward if someone who knew brettward in real life stumbled upon his amirite account?

Very few people irl know about the account. Those who do don't look at it. That being said, I'm still pretty much like this on facebook. It's not stuff like this I want to hide. It's the serious stuff I want to hide. I'm a real life and facebook troll basically.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +5Reply

What if someone finds the recipe for "fuck you, that's what" then what?!

Chewbanshees avatar Chewbanshee Yeah You Are +36Reply

Oh my gosh... wow. Never thought of it like that. I guess its angood thing I drink pepsi

But that's the secret Krabby patty formula.

Baskin Robbins is way ahead of you bro
http://ctrlv.in/106434

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +11Reply

Add edible letters that spell out love?

But without love, we just have fruitcake left. D:

Was 57 a contagion refrence?

@OrangeCheekun Was 57 a contagion refrence?

Why would a chemical that simulated home-made-ness have contagions?

I love Coke. <3333

That would actually be pretty easy (compared to how complicated it sounds) to do. Measure the pheromone concentrations around a mom cooking fro her kid, make a concentrate of the elevated pheromone, and add it to your food products. all you need is a very sensitive pheromone sensor and extensive knowledge of human pheromones.

Wow, what are we, MLIA? This isn't even remotely funny.