+255

Imagine visiting a website and seeing posts or comments that were made 100 years ago - it would almost be like having a conversation with someone from the past. You'd get to see how ideas and opinions have changed, or remained intact. That's how it will be for future generations (assuming that the internet will still be in use). Pretty amazing, amirite?

strawberrymoos avatar Internet & Apps
9 6
The voters have decided that strawberrymoo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1773767

Yeah, but I feel like internet posts and comments are much more casual, and they come from very young people. You don't find many published things from young teenagers in the past, boy and girls.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +4Reply

we could see how it compares if we go to the futer. all we need is a time macne..... I'm sorry I had to do it

We have books and newspapers and letters to see what they thought back then, it's the same thing.