Hullabaloos avatar Internet & Apps
4 17

You lost me.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +25Reply

I feel as though the fact that there is a character limit on posts undermines this whole argument. I mean, you're arguing that there should be a character limit so people think more about what they say, but the fact that there's already a character limit shows that you didn't think about your own message very much.

@partinobodycular I feel as though the fact that there is a character limit on posts undermines this whole argument. I mean, you're...

I thought it was clever until the last sentence, but the fact that that suggestion is already in place (which you had to have known, in order to reach the character limit) just made it fall apart.

It just kinda seems like you dragged it out until it lost its substance. You ran out of things to say, then kept talking for the sake of talking.

Didn't read. Too long.

I think the fact this post is super long was intentional.

Anonymous