-13

You prefer Les Miserables to Phantom of the Opera, amirite?

SpanishRoses avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 9
The voters have decided that SpanishRose is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ooooh...tricky, tricky. Ummm...I'd have to go with Phantom on this one, seeing as I've loved it since I was 9.

I am 100% devoted to Phantom. I love all the songs, and I listen to the audio on my iPod constantly goo smilie

For some reason, I never really got into Phantom. I dunno. Les Mis has been and is still my favorite musical.

mashmallow515s avatar mashmallow515 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ooh, that's a hard one! Those are my two favorite shows. I know the token songs from Les Mis :On My Own, I Dreamed a Dream, Who Am I, Castle on a Cloud (which was my audition song as a kid), but I know and love to sing every song from Phantom. My voice is more suited to Christine songs, and I saw Phantom on Broadway and loved it. I've only ever seen recordings of Les Mis. It has gorgeous music as well, but Phantom wins.

I prefer Phantom.
And sorry to bring other shows into this, but I honestly prefer RENT to both.

@MusicianOfExtremes I prefer Phantom. And sorry to bring other shows into this, but I honestly prefer RENT to both.

I adore RENT too, but I don't think you can compare it to Phantom or Les Mis. They're entirely different types of musicals.

You're absolutely right, which is why I still mentioned Phantom. I was just saying RENT is still my favorite.