+312

You just LOVE it when you are chewing and you bite the inside of your cheek; and, after taking a minute to reflect on the shocking pain, begin chewing once more, only to chomp down on the same fucking spot again, amirite?

Lamb_of_Gods avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that Lamb_of_God is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +29Reply

I just don't understand the semicolon

acisseJs avatar acisseJ Yeah You Are +8Reply
@acisseJ I just don't understand the semicolon

"Is this where I use a semicolon? Well if it isn't I certainly don't know what is. I'll do it anyway, people will think I know my stuff."

I posted this from my phone; and I think it may have fucked something up... For some reason when I'm typing on my phone it "blinks" and I can't tell what I just typed :/

Lamb_of_Gods avatar Lamb_of_God Yeah You Are 0Reply