+90

The best thing about quitting drugs isn't the fact that you won't get caught up for anything illegal anymore, it's that your friendships actually start to have real meaning, they're not just co dependent drug abuse ties, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Jokes & Humour
2 4
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This seems to imply that it's impossible to do drugs without abusing drugs.

I was/am going to be a very frequent drug user. Legality isn't too much of an issue. I don't do it outside of my house too often, and one of the drugs I did wasn't even illegal. Also, CT has under half an ounce of cannabis decriminalized. I doubt I've smoked half an ounce of cannabis in my life.

I never did drugs with people I didn't know; I actually hated the thought of a relationship beginning based upon mutual drug use. I think it's detestable to have friends like that. I've only been high around people that I've already been friends with for a while.

I don't really agree or disagree cause I can see both sides. For me it's not true because there's only 1 other person in my group of friends that has ever done drugs. And I'm 22 so I'm not talking about 8th grade or something.

@I don't really agree or disagree cause I can see both sides. For me it's not true because there's only 1 other...

I'm in college and only 4 years younger than you, not 8th grade. What do you mean can see both sides? What is the other side?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply