The voters have decided that Heat55wade is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also by Heat55wade+30There should be "scumbag" memes for hand sanitizer. For example, "Kills 99.99% of germs. Leaves 0.01%." amirite?
Also about TV, Movies & Theatre-90I'm tired if liberals. Let's make it a rule that every citizen growing up has to watch videos of how great Trump is, everyday. amirite?
Also about TV, Movies & Theatre+89Watching someone program using Neuralink will be amazing. amirite?
Also about TV, Movies & Theatre+5Watching porn freely in your browser feels much better than watching porn in incognito. amirite?
Also by Heat55wade+23If Voldemort is so powerful, he should be able to make himself look normal, amirite?