+57

We all have that one pothead friend, amirite?

hearts1020s avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that hearts1020 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

more like, "we all have that one friend who doesn't smoke, amirite?"

All friends smoke pot.. except for one or two.

We actually call ours "hashead", haha, but yeah you're right

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have a friend who sells pot. Close enough?

@1779991

I'm not a pot-head, but this is why I smoke alone. I don't want other people to deal with my shit when I'm high. I don't want to deal with other people's shit, but mostly the former.

Lol..yeah "one" more like all of them.

mirandaamirites avatar mirandaamirite Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yep, she's my best friend. We live completely different lifestyles, but we just get along really well together.

makeup_nerds avatar makeup_nerd Yeah You Are 0Reply

Christian college ftw...very few potheads =D

@1858805

Sex happens, but it's not allowed by school policy and the people that do it have to do it secretly in their cars or in the woods, because our dorms have a strict policy. The opposite sex is only allowed on the floors at certain hours and can only be in a room with the lights on and door open. The RA on duty walks around and enforces these rules.

I don't know how common sex is at normal schools, but I'd say only 5% (or less) of my school's students are sexually active