+48

You don't need to not know that sometimes immorality gives you an advantage to act morally. Guys don't need to deny that men had it better a few decades ago to genuinely support gender equality, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wait, it's late at night so maybe I'm stupid, but...what are you saying? Because I literally just don't get it...

@jukilo Wait, it's late at night so maybe I'm stupid, but...what are you saying? Because I literally just don't get it...

Yeah I wouldn't have gotten it now reading it after two months...

I'm saying you can say that an immorality was advantageous to you, and still consider it wrong. You can acknowledge that gender equality is degrading men's lives, but still be in favour of it, because men's lives were of an unfairly high quality in the first place and we're bringing it back to normal.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +3Reply

Even granting that's true, what really is necessary is for said guy to admit that it was unfair. Aside from that, the sheer subjectivity of the word "better", in this instance, kind of makes this meaningless to say.