+126

The greatest single super power would actually be the manipulation of time and space, amirite?

iamthewalruss avatar Life
5 9
The voters have decided that iamthewalrus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1780561

ya the fourth season was a little weak but i felt as though a fifth season could've been incredible

iamthewalruss avatar iamthewalrus Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1780561

Exactulu what inspired this. Aside from the hatian. There wasn't a single character that could've defeated him (aside from Peter.) even cylar with so many powers

iamthewalruss avatar iamthewalrus Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1780561

Oh ya I forgot about him. But again it was only after he got hiro's power.

True time-space manipulation is only possessed by God. So yeah. No shit.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -2Reply
@B10ckH34d True time-space manipulation is only possessed by God. So yeah. No shit.

What do you mean by that. I'm thinking of someone like the character hiro nakamura from heroes

@iamthewalrus What do you mean by that. I'm thinking of someone like the character hiro nakamura from heroes

I never watched that show, but if you think about it, time-space manipulation encompasses everything. Flight: Manipulate matter in you body, which is part of space. ___kinesis: same. Raise your hand and an ant turns into a lion: same. Time travel: self-explanatory. Send and object forward or backward in time: same. Cross timelines: same.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply