Some food is so good that it makes your mouth water. That expressing of oral liquids should be called an oralgasm, amirite?

84%Yeah You Are16%No Way
Lamb_of_Gods avatar Language
6 6
The voters have decided that Lamb_of_God is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

premature orejection.

Anonymous +2Reply

Watering has always worked fine for me...it's much more appropriate for polite conversation anyway

That word should be reserved for fellatio.

It's called drooling..

Anonymous -2Reply
@It's called drooling..

The post says that it "should" be called oralgasm.

Lamb_of_Gods avatar Lamb_of_God Yeah You Are +5Reply
Anonymous -2Reply
Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.