+122

Your boss (or principal) never just calls you to the office for tea and cookies, amirite?

Lamb_of_Gods avatar Life
3 5
The voters have decided that Lamb_of_God is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually (I just thought about this), my boss did invite me to his desk for coffee and peanut butter crackers because I felt faint and needed to raise my blood sugar. Does that count?

Emyleighs avatar Emyleigh Yeah You Are +5Reply

That would be much too proper.

Emyleighs avatar Emyleigh Yeah You Are +4Reply

He doesn't call me to the office at all foreveralone smilie

Once, second week into my freshman year of high school, they called me down because they somehow thought I had poked holes in the seat on the bus (when I actually didn't), and once in the "Where should I go, out of the colleges I got accepted to?" stage of senior year, they called me down to dismiss me on the day that I left class early to drive to my sample piano lesson at a college I was considering. Neither of these was for tea and cookies, although the people were friendlier on the second occasion.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +1Reply

I actually have eaten cookies with the principal in elementary school