+137

Sometimes when you see a couple holding hands or kissing in public, it is very adorable. But then, there are those days when you see it and you just want to vomit. Amirite?

Emyleighs avatar Relationships
1 4
The voters have decided that Emyleigh is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Realistically, it wouldn't bother me at all. I wouldn't even be bothered if a couple were having sex in public. People can do whatever they want, for the most part.

However, I do get filled with a jealous rage because I'm not over my ex.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's never cute when people are completely oblivious to the rest of the world because they're too busy sucking face, but I never get grossed out when people are holding hands or kissing a little.

@Wunderscore It's never cute when people are completely oblivious to the rest of the world because they're too busy sucking...

I didn't mean sucking face! I meant modest kisses. I used to work in a flower shop, so I saw it all the time. Some days it was sweet, but sometimes it made me feel lonely even though I have a bf.

I was saying that it doesn't change from day to day for me; it changes based on what the couple is doing.