+211 When you've never been in a relationship, you wonder all the time what it feels like to have someone who cares about you and who loves you... amirite?

by Anonymous 11 years ago

I've been in one and I still wonder what it feels like.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

:( aww

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Indeed.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

You'll find someone someday... :)

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Yes, but I'm starting to consider open relationships because people aren't naturally monogamous and the whole reason I still wonder what it feels like is cuz my boyfriend of 2 and a half years cheated on me and blamed me.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Wow, that sucks. You'll br happy one day though, with or without another guy. (or multiple other guys)

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Hopefully the multiple other guys will be sexy pool boys and firemen.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Not //all the time//, but yeah, yeah you are...

by Anonymous 11 years ago

It's shit. Relationships are pretty exaggerated and overrated. It's nothing like you see on TV, I'll tell you that. It's hard to get into a relationship that seems like a permanent honeymoon. Really hard.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Quite a lot... It's sad, really. And just relationships with people in general.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean someone really cares about you and loves you. I feel like a lot of these people haven't been in a relationship

by Anonymous 11 years ago

"when you've never been in a relationship..." <--- first line of the post.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

i know. i guess i was just trying to say that relationships aren't some magical wonderful thing.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Fair enough!

by Anonymous 11 years ago

I've wondered that before, but I'm okay without romantic love right now. For once, I've got a friend who actually, like, thinks about me, cares about me, enjoys spending time with me, etc. That's more than enough for me. I just like feeling wanted.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

I know it's not the same, but your parents love you.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Even if you're in a relationship, the other person still might not love you.

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Which is unfoutunate, yet true

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Thats a lot of people who've never been in a relationship :(

by Anonymous 11 years ago

Even if you haven't been in a relationship but have been asked out and all that and know who has had crushes on you; it's just not the same as mutual love and respect. It hurts even more to be shy as where logically you know they like you back but you just can't talk to them the way you want to. It just hurts feeling like its all in your head sometimes.

by Anonymous 11 years ago