+78

While it is arrogant to think we're the only or most advanced civilisation in the universe, with all other life as bacteria, there had to be a first civilisation and there's also no reason to show that we're not it. The chance is just a lot lower, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar Science
0 6
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm a little confused, because there's also no reason to show that we are.
lol so idk what exactly this post is saying

@Unicorns I'm a little confused, because there's also no reason to show that we are. lol so idk what exactly this post...

We shouldn't be arrogant and assume we're first civilization even though it's possible we are.

Ohh okay, thanks. Yeah, truezies.
Although, again, it's possible we're not, so it's really not of much thought and is a little pointless to say, in my mind.
But I know others surely feel different. To each his own.

could be worded better...but it's a good thought. it just took a while to interpret what you were saying

Just a little constructive criticism.

You should repost this in a clearer way and more people would probably vote.

@advenger32 Just a little constructive criticism. You should repost this in a clearer way and more people would probably vote.

How about
While its arrogant to think we're the only non-bacterial or most advanced life in the universe, there's no evidence to show that we're not, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply