+237

I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm gay. Even more, I'm a christian gay. Yes, I'm the happiest christian I know. I'm tired of political correctness destroying words that are perfectly fine. words like gay, black, colored, homosexual, and others are not evil words, they're just given negative connotations. It's like something out of the book "1984". Our speech is being controlled. Political correctness needs to be destroyed before it destroys us. amirite?

Reagan_fans avatar Politics
15 60
The voters have decided that Reagan_fan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"All this political correctness is eventually going to have everyone sitting in a corner and staring at the wall"
-Some Yahoo! commenter. One of the funniest things I've ever read lol

Unicornss avatar Unicorns No Way +18Reply
@Unicorns "All this political correctness is eventually going to have everyone sitting in a corner and staring at the wall"...

I just realized how extreme this is, so I changed my vote..
I would agree that, at least for here in America, it has limited what we can say and halted productive discourse thanks to people getting offended all the time. Plus, in my opinion political correctness in small doses may actually be a healthy thing.
But yeah, I'd definitely agree it's too extreme here in America, and that it does in a sense unnecessarily limit what we can say.

If you didn't catch that, I am straight, I am saying I'm gay as in happy

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are +12Reply
@1786188

Exactly. Nobody is going to get offended if you say "That man is homosexual." People get offended if you say "That satan worshiping faggot is going to burn in hell."

We're not going to destroy political correctness, because that would be taking a HUGE leap backwards in our society.

@1786188

I can't take this anymore. I've been keeping up with this from the start but all you've really said is "People are being polite now and that needs to stop." People change. Words change. As long as laws aren't changing, which they're not, there's no problem. There is absolutely no law against me calling a person any name I want. But if I'm surprised when people are upset with mean when I do that is my own ignorance. It's the same thing with the Swastika. That was around far before Hitler but now people don't use it because of what he made it represent. There is no law against me wearing a swastika or even getting one tattooed. But people are going to look down on me for it and with good reason. Just because something used to be okay doesn't mean it is now. It's not the word that is offensive. It is the history of hatred behind it that is offensive.

@1786188

I actually said, "We must choose to change to a entirely different word, or we can realize that some people with prejudices will always hate gays, or blacks, or anyone else no matter what we call them"

I can see how that can be confusing when you take it out of context, but since the "or" is in there, and considering the side I'm taking, you should probably have been able to guess what I'm hinting at. I actually went back and tried to edit the comment to change "must" to "can". I do see how that can appear strange, so I apologize.

And I guess I have gone too far on some aspects. Some Political Correctness is natural in society and language is not a solid structure but a flowing active jello that changes constantly with the times, but political correctness can go too far, and individuals are not the only ones that perpetuate it.

For your 1st point. Are you saying that since we already have a derogatory term, faggot, and a technical term, homosexual, then these will not change? Homosexual has already become a derogatory term in some aspects, such as homo, but it has yet to change. 

I really don't care about society changing the words by itself. Over time language evolves.

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1786188

Technical terms become derogatory terms and derogatory terms die off, but the things that get my attention are when perfectly good words are labelled as "bad" by the establishment because some people abuse the words. A good example is  retarded, which means someone is mentally challenged. Some people started abusing the word, and then everyone changed the word. It went to mentally retarded, then mentally challenged, then mentally disabled, and who knows what else. I was recently looked at oddly after using mentally disabled when I visited a mental institute and was told that the politically correct term was "disabled learner." somewhere it has to stop, and now burger king is being attacked for saying "crazy." 
There is nothing wrong with people trying to be polite, but when we are told that a word is impolite when it's clearly not then a problem is presented. Our derogatory and technical terms are being all screwed up. 

But political correctness involving words really does not affect you or me, it's just something that we like to laugh at. No, what I'm talking about is when a college student can be attacked for saying something that is clearly not offensive, but is being found

@1786188

offensive to further ones goals. What I'm talking about is when our children are being brainwashed into believing everything bad will be removed. What I'm talking about is when a Muslim soldier, who later killed 13 people, was not checked because it would look like they were discriminating against him. These forms of political correctness are the kinds that truly hurt society, and do more harm than good. Some political correctness is natural in society, something called common courtesy, but when institutions go too far and damage ordinary people in the name of equality, then political correctness needs to be stopped. 

@1786188

Explain how you didn't take me out of context. You didn't look at the last half of the sentence.

Retarded was not inherently offensive. It was not supposed to be offensive. It was used as a term for mentally handicapped persons, and has since evolved into the derogatory term it is today. We have grown up believing it is offensive, so to you and me it feels offensive when it slips through our lips, but it was not made to be offensive. It became offensive when people started abusing it, and now we believe it is offensive because we associate people abusing the word with the word. The word itself is not abusive, it's history has labeled it as abusive

Now I do not advocate us returning to these words, but I'm saying the words we have now can be seen as offensive in the future. We may think it stupid to think mentally challenged is only slightly offending now, but may evolve to be highly offending in the future.

People are not taking advantage of these situations. It's a boy supporting his local club, it's a teacher thats spoiling her students, and it's a loon that was not caught until it was too late, and with plenty of evidence of him  being crazy. The McDonalds example was a

@1786188

whole other debate (people not getting personal responsibility in the court systems). Political correctness that harms people is political correctness that's gone to far. Can't we agree on this one topic. Need more examples?

A classified European union handbook advises government spokespersons not to link islam and terrorism in their statements, banning words such as jihad, Islamic, or fundamentalism

http://www.wnd.com/2007/03/40867/

In 2005 the NCAA set out to ban any team with a nickname deemed "hostile and abusive" to Indians (oops, I mean native Americans) and other minorities. One of its victims was the university of illinois, which retired its mascot, Illiniwek. The siminole tribe actually fought with Florida state to make sure the name of the tribe would stay the universities nickname. The NCAA later reversed its ban after years of damage. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/...pagewanted=all

Even if I don't look at all the facts, which you claim I'm doing, there has to be a shred of evidence that political correctness goes too far. I think your suffering from the same thing I was, which is you think that because you took a side, you have to accept

@1786188

everything on that side. I really don't care about political correctness in words. I do think that certain institutions accelerate political correctness faster than society naturally does, and I don't agree with that, but political correctness in word form, even when over exaggerated, does not harm people in most cases. Political correctness, when used to ban practices that benefit and protect society, is then wrong and needs to be stopped. Other instances of political correctness, which do not harm society, are silly and usually inconsequential. Political correctness, when harmful to society, is bad no matter how you look at it. 

@1786188

I don't think you people understand. I'm not saying we should go back to calling blacks niggers or gays devil worshippers. I'm saying we should pick a word and stick with it. I chose the words I mentioned because they were not too controversial, but political correctness has already made huge inroads into them. Colored is seen as bad, black has gone from the official term to the unofficial term. Words are going to get negative connotations over time because the people who don't like blacks or gays are going to use the words in vile ways, and we can't stop that. Changing the word only offsets the problem for only a few more years.

I'm not only talking about language, although that's a big part. Any language or practice that offends being eliminated is political correctness, but people don't have the right not to be offended. practices that protect us and benefit our children are being eliminated in order to not offend minorities, even if it's nearly nonexistant in terms of offense but has a huge impact on our lives

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1786188

Exactly, the word itself is not offensive, it's the history that has been given to the word. Every word is going to develop a history, and individuals in that society will abuse the word. People use the word "gay" as a adjective for stupid and weird, but the word itself still means homosexual. White supremist groups may murder blacks, or teenagers may further the idea that blacks have "jumps" and other black stereotypes, but the word black still means a dark colored person. Although we come to different conclusions, we both agree, at least, that words get negative histories. Changing the word and watering it down does not change the fact that the word will get negative connotations. We must choose to change to a entirely different word, or we can realize that some people with prejudices will always hate gays, or blacks, or anyone else no matter what we call them. So we need to not associate the prejudice with the word, we need to associate the prejudice to the person that has it.

@1786188

Political Correctness is already making us take a giant step back as a society

@1786188

You're taking these random and extreme hypotheticals and using them in a debate as though they were fact. You have completely ignored almost all of the key points people have brought against you and instead repeated yourself with different words. You have ignored all logical reasoning in this discussion and seem to be so keen on proving yourself right that you won't allow yourself to be wrong. I honestly can't tell if you're one of the greatest trolls in amirite history or if you actually are so wrapped in your own falsified ideals that you really don't see the root problems in them.

@1786188

You said in a previous comment "Why should some decide to remove it from the common language and substitute it with a more watered down version" and now you're saying "We must choose to change to a entirely different word" you're completely contradicting yourself. You also said that decades later that word will have history and have to change it.
1. I don't think it will. Homosexual is a technical term. Faggot is derogatory. There is a distinct difference. It's a matter of just using the proper word for the situation. Once you have that it won't be changed.
2. Even if it does change, so what! It's a matter of respect for the people effected by it. It's not an issue of free speech.

@1786188

1st. I didn't take you out of context at all.
2nd. Homo=/=Homosexual.
3rd. No homosexual has ever been offended by the word homosexual. That's why it's not going to change.
4. When people do use technical terms and it gets made to be insulting (example Gay=Stupid) We don't stop saying gay. We simply make it a point to quit using gay to mean stupid. Gay=Gay Stupid=Stupid
5. Retard is offensive. It just sounds offensive. For all the others, frankly I don't see why it should bother you that they are changing. That doesn't affect you in any way. And no one actually gets offended by Mentally Disabled. If they prefer something else they'll tell you. But they don't get offended.
6. People have sued McDonald's because they spilled coffee on their lap and it was hot. Of COURSE people are going to try and take advantage of a situation. Because unfortunately that's what people do. There are plenty more examples a lot like the ones you have given that had the same outcome but had nothing to do with free speech or political correctness. You're not analyzing all possible data and it's causing your argument to become unstable. If you'd like a stronger argument use ALL the facts. Not just some.

Gay, homosexual, black, colored, etc. aren't offensive words...if a gay guy can't call himself gay or homosexual what will he call himself?

Nigger, cracker, chink, etc. are words targeted by political correctness. Black came before nigger. White came before cracker, etc. We aren't making words nicer, we're just getting rid of the ones that have extra connotations.

No one's stopping you from saying nigger if you want. Just know the people around you will have reactions.

@spareseconds Gay, homosexual, black, colored, etc. aren't offensive words...if a gay guy can't call himself gay or homosexual...

On college campuses around the country free speech is being substituted and held hostage in the name of hate speech. Bills have also been discussed in congress to ban certain words. I did not want to use words with deeper connotations because I thought I had already got deep with the gay figure.

Words are not the only thing being assaulted by political correctness. Ideas are as well. A few years ago a burger king commercial featured the "king" as crazy, bursting out of a facility and being captured by scientist. He was crazy for offering 2.99$ for a meal. No big deal right? Well, some mental health experts felt "offended" and sued. They got several million dollars. Somewhere it has to stop!

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are +6Reply

Every word is going to have one negative connotation or another. Why should some decide to remove it from the common language and substitute it with a more watered down version, only to figure it isn't watered down enough a decade later and change it again

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are +3Reply

Not detaining someone who is proved to be a serious threat to the community is a crime. At that point it's not political correctness, it's full blown ignorance. I'd like to see a source for that though.

You have to honestly realize political correctness is not to prevent people from getting offended. There aren't conspiracy bots trying to ban all ways people could be offended. Political correctness is saying "that black guy" instead of "that nigger". It's understanding that not everyone fits their stereotype and not using degrading names for them. That's why you don't say "that Muslim's going to bomb me" when you see one on the plane, or say "that Mexican must be illegal." That's political correctness.

Yes. People do take political correctness too far. But it does not by any standards "destroy us" or "control us". Because if you think society's repulse at the words nigger, faggot, and cracker is "destroying us", you need to rethink what you value in society.

distrust. They have invited people to look for an insult in every word, gesture, action. And, in their own Orwellian way, crusades that demand correct behavior crush diversity in the name of diversity"

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are +2Reply

http://m.aol.com/dailyfinance/d...id=dsk_df_news

As far ask can tell the mental health institutes did not receive anything and the meal was 3.99, but I was recalling from memory. Burger king did remove the ad, which is ridiculous considering this is the best burger king commercial I've ever seen. 

College campuses are rampant with political correctness too, in the case of a student who was arrested for posting a flyer in the multicultural center. It was featuring a book titled "it's okay to come off the plantation" and the place and date for the author's speech which was also sponsored by the colleges group
Of young republicans. Some students found offense and had him arrested. The rest is in the link

http://forums.projectcovo.com/a.../t-337759.html

The company burger king removed its ad. The bullies, or the health institutions, won a partial victory, and this shows them they can keep on using these bullying tactics

The fact that the university tried to punish him, and effectively putting a huge blotch in his future, is a cause for concern. The only reason we even know about this is because the kid fought back. Think about the others who would  have sat down and took the punishment rather than fight back. we'll never know about them

Political correctness has not found its way into law,yet, but it influences the way we speak and interact with each other. It is based upon and fueled by emotion, and turns conversation into a game. Both individuals are constantly trying to find fault with each other. Political correctness is largely based on emotion, and if someone mentions something that differs in opinion from another person, that person is more likely to be offended if they are influenced by political correctness

For example, and only for example(I do not want to start on another debate), a pro choice woman is far more likely to feel offended when encountering a pro-life woman than vice versa. Why, because the pro choice

position is almost always feeling based: a mothers feelings, not the worth of a human fetus, determines whether a human fetus has any intrinsic worth. So political correctness revolves around not offending people and hurting their feelings.

( note: Emotions are sometimes important in politics, and I really don't care about abortions as long as the taxpayer doesn't pay for them). 

Political correctness is changing our culture and influencing the way we speak. It has worked its way around free speech. Free speech is not the issue, our moral values and thoughts are. Free speech is being attacked though, as in the situations described above. The thought that free speech was even threatened on our college campus, the marketplace of ideas, should be a cause for alarm.

Okay, individuals are threatening free speech but they never succeed under the first amendment. So as long as that still stands, there will be no censorship. Peoples' rights are threatened everyday by everyone but as long as the constitution still stands, the government will be just.

Political correctness is doing nothing. You are not being controlled. I don't even understand why you are against political correctness. It's the difference between saying black and nigger. Sure, both describe the same thing, but one references to the dark and shameful days of American slavery. There is a historical context; it's not arbitrary.

No one is stopping you from saying what you want. People not wanting to say nigger anymore is not because they're wusses now, but they don't approve of slavery or racism. If you approve, then you can say it anytime you wish.

What the hell..? That third paragraph...? What the actual hell, you think by not saying nigger or tranny our conversations have turned into mind games and emotional mush? I spot a conspiracy theory.

There are plenty of examples of political correctness going too far. A perfect one is the fort hood massacre. The guy shot 13 people while shouting Allah Akbar, or god is great in Arabic. There were plenty of warning signs before hand, and some employees actually said he was a ticking time bomb. He was not detained because, get this, he was MUSLIM. Political correctness possibly cost 13 people their lives. You got to admit. Sometimes political correctness goes to far, and even gets by the government.

More examples:

http://thisorthat.com/blog/5-ex...s-gone-too-far

http://hereisthecity.com/2011/1...ness-gone-mad/

http://listverse.com/2010/10/26...l-correctness/

Main Entry: politically correct
Function: adjective
Date: 1936
: conforming to a belief that language and practices which could offend political sensibilities (as in matters of sex or race) should be eliminated
— political correctness noun

Political correctness does not only mean words. It is the change of anything to a way that insults the least amount of people possible. Now, the actions of people with the best intentions have resulted in being sensitive morphing into mindlessly managing the masses feelings. It's not sensitive, it's stupid and shortsighted

A few years ago, I think it was 2010, the media noticed teachers were using purple ink to grade instead of red, the Boston globe made a big deal out of this they claimed that red is a "aggressive" color, and students do better with other colors. NOOO!!! Red is not "aggressive", people are. If kids don't think purple Is scary now, then they will later. Soon we'll be changing colors every month. Our kids then believe things will be changed if it seems bad to them. Nobody benefits except the pen companies. 

http://www.psmag.com/blogs/when...-scores-15809/

You need to realize that words, phrases, and even evil aggressive colors have power to offend because  WE GIVE THEM THAT POWER.  Political correctness hurts our society by making people believe they have the right to not be offended, and this is huge among young people. We are not preparing them for the real world, we are shielding them until the bitter end. 

You seriously think changing from nigger to black "destroyed" a part of our vocabulary. You seriously think saying "that Mexican must be illegal" is diluting our critical thinking skills. You seriously think saying "that Muslim's going to bomb me" is taking away the great American power of logic and reducing us to a pile of mushy emotions. Better yet, you think as long as we do these things, our nation shall be doomed and eventually destroyed.

Since you're such a prophetic genius, please, lead the way. Lead us poor souls into enlightenment by infusing the word nigger in your daily vocabulary. Spread the word every Muslim will bomb us. Convince us every black's a criminal.

Since you're so wise, you take the first step. That is all I have to say.

Sorry. They were supposed to be --> between every term but I guess those make strikethroughs

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are +1Reply

Can you provide me a source for that Burger King example as well as the banning of words? If it is like you said, that shouldn't be constitutional; it's censorship.

Banning hate speech is understandable. You can't say you're going to kill niggers or gas Jews in public because it threatens the safety of the public. Just like you can't scream fire in a theater or shout bomb at an airport.

That was totally unrelated to my comment...

No one's stopping you from saying things like nigger, unless you say you want to kill them! It's against the law to ban the word nigger! You haven't given me any sources so I can't take your legal examples seriously.

The Burger King thing was not a legal case at all, they were not sued, so it doesn't stand your point that our free speech is being threatened.

In your other example, the law was on Hinkle's side. FIRE defended his case in a seven hour hearing and sued the school's president. Cal Poly dropped the case and paid his court fees. I've looked on other links besides the one you gave me, and found Hinkle was not charged, arrested, nor legally punished.

These cases are of private parties getting angry and fighting a cause. When it comes down to it, the law has protected free speech 100%. Free speech is still one of America's greatest priorities and will continue to be that way. We are not censoring on basis of political correctness.

Thank you for throwing out your unprofessional opinion and smearing my reputation. That was really kind of you, and no, I'd rather not have a private conversation. I want it to be out for all the world to see, and since it's my post, I'll allow you to "clog" it. You may think I have crazy views, but until you can prove them wrong they hold sound. Don't get me wrong calling a black man a nigger will only breed trouble, but continuing on this path, from nigger to colored to black to African american, will just destroy even more words in our vocabulary. We need to stop right now, choose a word, and stick with it no matter what negative connotations it gets.

If you want we can end the conversation right now and put this behind us. Who cares who got the last word, no ones going to change their opinions anyway.

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are 0Reply

Retarded>mentally retarded>mentally challenged>learning disabled>patient learner>selective learner>picky learner-->learner

Terrorists>insurgents>freedom fighters>misguided criminals>high-risk offspring of mediocre parents>infrequent law practitioners>malcontents

Our lord and savior Jesus Christ>Jesus Christ>Jesus>That guy on the cross>that person on the cross>that person>who?

Illegal aliens>illegal immigrants>undocumented workers>migrant workers>guest workers>imported low wage workers>temporary US citizen>MexAmeriCanadians>Bob

A quick run down of the pc road

"Although political correctness arises from the laudable desire to sweep away the debris of racism and sexism and hatred, it replaces old prejudice with new ones. It declares certain topics off-limits, certain expressions off limits, even certain gestures off-limits.
"What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship. Disputants treat sheer force—getting their foes punished or expelled, for instance—as a substitute for the power of ideas.
"Throughout history, attempts to micromanage casual conversation have only incited

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are 0Reply

What the.........

Alright. Your slippery-slope opinions are clearly very extremist, conspiratorial and really have no logical basis.

If you'd like to discuss in depth, just message me so this post doesn't get clogged.

But I'd like to let you know, politely, you're kind of crazy.

So is this how all of you on the left do things? discredit and dilute your opponents ideas until they are no longer recognizable, and then attack your opponent  for saying them in the first place. Yeah, everyday I get in a taxi, or buy at a store, or eat at a fast food place, and if black man's there, I go and say," hey nigger, work like your great grandaddies did." NOT

I raise valid points, and instead of answering or agreeing with them you blow them out of proportion. How the hell do I reply to that hot mess. Anything I say can just be distorted, but I guess that was your plan all along, isn't it?

Now that that's said I would like to go into specifics. Let us take your argument apart. 

• nigger will probably never be used again because the connotation that's been assigned to it is too evil. A word like black or African American is what I'm talking about.

• the statements, "Mexican must be illegal," or,"that Muslim's going to bomb me" are wrong because society deems it wrong. Its a little thing called common courtesy. It is a type of political correctness, but it is determined by society itself rather than the current administration or media. I agree with this, what i don't

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are -1Reply

agree with is not giving arabic looking people further check up in airports or not checking on hispanic looking people to see if they're illegal because it's discrimination. It's  not discrimination, it's suicidal craziness!!! These are the people most likely to be terrorist, or illegal aliens, and therefore they should receive further scrutiny than a Japanese, European, or plain, old white person. It's not discrimination, it's a price that must be paid to keep this country safe So yes, I do think as long as we do these things, our nation shall be doomed and eventually destroyed.

I'm sorry if my argument makes sense, and I'm guessing this conversation is over considering you said "that is all I have to say". So if it is, goodbye!

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are -6Reply

" Political correctness needs to be destroyed before it destroys us"

You don't think that's a bit over the top?

I miss the days when the crackers, niggers, faggots, retards, chinamen, queers, beaners, injuns, hoes, and devil worshippers could all get along

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are +4Reply

1984, interesting book(:

clever_usernames avatar clever_username Yeah You Are +3Reply

Political correctness==law. Political correctness is giving people the respect they deserve. Sure, it goes too far sometimes, that's no reason to "destroy it before it destroys us." Personally, I think you should spend less time on the poetry of your posts and more on the logic.

@Neighbor Political correctness==law. Political correctness is giving people the respect they deserve. Sure, it goes too far...

Sure, and thanks for the advise. No, seriously, I'm not being sarcastic. I posted this quickly and only reviewed it twice. I wanted it to make a impact, but not the huge one it's getting. I actually learned a few things in this debate and that's that some political correctness is natural in society and it's called common courtesy. I still believe that political correctness goes too far in many cases and if I knew then what I know now I still would have made a post, it just would look very different than the one up there now.

Today at school my teachers in each class were required to take an ethnicity count. Five of the seven teachers were visibly uncomfortable, and two of those five stated that they didn't want anyone to be offended when they asked us to raise out hands when they called our race. The options were white, black, Asian, hispanic, or mixed. I don't find any of those terms to be offensive. I think OP is going a little overboard, but I don't think it's ok to have to watch what you say so carefully.

Who thinks any of those words are evil ? Gay and homosexual are pretty politically correct terms.. Black is not usually seen as bad either.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@GiggityGoo22 Who thinks any of those words are evil ? Gay and homosexual are pretty politically correct terms.. Black is not...

Yeah I understand what you're saying. And yeah I have auto correct too and I almost said thongs instead of things, but I caught it. :D

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I kind of picked really mild words, I knew the post was going to attract a lot of attention, but can you engine the response I would have got if I used retard, nigger, or faggot. I would have been called a racist, white supremist, homophobe, ETC.

wait how are you christian read Leviticus 18

hawaiianboi808s avatar hawaiianboi808 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Kudos to you, but I just want to comment on the "Christian Gay" statement. Why do you have to say that? What does religion have anything to do with who you love and what makes you, well... you? I am purely curious and want to know why you must connect the two. If you want to be gay and there is a religion that doesn't agree with the way you want to live your life, I think you should reconsider what you thought you knew about religion and a god.

douloureuxs avatar douloureux Yeah You Are -2Reply
@douloureux Kudos to you, but I just want to comment on the "Christian Gay" statement. Why do you have to say that? What does...

The Christian gay thing was purely a political statement. I have nothing against gays, I just involved religion and gays because they are often seen as opposing sides and the contradiction would act as a good lead. I geuss that is a type of political correctness, but realize I was not aiming this at anyone

Reagan_fans avatar Reagan_fan Yeah You Are +15Reply