+184

It would make more sense to say "I found my Mr. Darcy" rather than "I found my Romeo" because whilst the former is true, intricate love the latter is hotblooded, teenage lust. Amirite?

douloureuxs avatar Language
8 7
The voters have decided that douloureux is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*Assuming that everyone wants to talk about having true love... Who knows? Maybe someone wants to brag about how they always have sex with random people.

douloureuxs avatar douloureux Yeah You Are +8Reply
@douloureux *Assuming that everyone wants to talk about having true love... Who knows? Maybe someone wants to brag about how...

Youre right about Juliet but Romeo was way older than that. He was probably around 19

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +3Reply

Juliet I thought was either 12 or 16...Not to mention that Elizabeth and Darcy lived happily ever after and Romeo and Juliet died, so I'd rather find the man I'm going to marry and live the rest of my long life with than the boy I'm going to elope with and die a day later with.

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are +2Reply

I think I remember reading somewhere they were both around 14 but I can't remember where
so it's rather possible (and quite more likely) you're right

Also that Stacy
Dying kinda takes the happy out of a happily ever after

That's what I meant. I'd rather find a Mr. Darcy that I'm going to live a long life with than a Romeo who will be my star-crossed end to a short life.

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are 0Reply