+152

Girls: You hate it when you do laundry and your bras decide they want to be sluts with your other clothes and get themselves entangled in the rest of your laundry items, making it near impossible to detatch them, amirite?

ThisChicks avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that ThisChick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't you have any lingerie wash bags?

@dancing_phalanges Don't you have any lingerie wash bags?

They're really handy. You put bras and other delicate items in it to wash.
It keeps them from being damaged, getting tangled in other items of clothes and losing any decorations from the bra or other delicate's.
All the ones on google images seem to have a shape to them, but the ones i have are, like, just soft bags with a zipper at the top.
If you don't want to buy them, you could always stitch a couple of buttons to the open end of a pillow slip and use that instead. :-)

So helpful. -^ I am going to try what the other chick said first, as I just my stuff in the wash this morning. I'll see if it worked or not.

ThisChicks avatar ThisChick Yeah You Are +1Reply

I have nevereven heard of those. Maybe I'd invest in them.

ThisChicks avatar ThisChick Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've found it helps to hook them shut before throwing them in.

@partinobodycular I've found it helps to hook them shut before throwing them in.

My bra came unhooked in the wash. :[ But it wasn't wrapped around anything, so that's good. :3

ThisChicks avatar ThisChick Yeah You Are -2Reply