+181

If Quantum Physics hasn't put you in a state of perpetual awe, you probably haven't heard anything about it yet, amirite?

Scientists avatar Education
12 6
The voters have decided that Scientist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Did you see that picture of Kim Kardashian wearing a bikini by the pool reading a quantum physics book? LOL

You seem like the kind of guy who would like the minutephysics channel in YouTube. Have you seen it?

What is quantum physics? I'm sorry. Stupid question I know, but everyone is telling me different things

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SuperSukh What is quantum physics? I'm sorry. Stupid question I know, but everyone is telling me different things

It's this weird thing that makes no sense. It basically says two particles can be both there and not there at the same time cuz there are a bunch of alternate universes, 26 I think, and space-time has, I think, 10 dimensions. It either says 9, 10, or 11 dimensions, I forgot.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply