+187

Even if you don't agree with gay rights, women's rights, etc. You have to give them credit for standing up and having the strength to believe in themselves even through all the criticism. amirite?

douloureuxs avatar Relationships
4 6
The voters have decided that douloureux is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't have to, but i do :P

@mydaddidntpullout I don't have to, but i do :P

Haha dont worry, I dont really care, i think the real problem is the fact that people don't support peoples rights, If i were to see a gay guy, i wouldn't be like "he is inferior!" If i was psycho maybe. And if they are wearing, rollerskates tight green pants and a sparkly v neck, white sunglasses and a whistle, and talking in the most stereotypical gay voice, sorry, i will laugh at you

Haha, sorry for my wording... You're right.

douloureuxs avatar douloureux Yeah You Are 0Reply

Nowadays, not really. On the other hand, coming out in the 1950's or before... now that would have taken serious courage.

scojos avatar scojo No Way -1Reply
@scojo Nowadays, not really. On the other hand, coming out in the 1950's or before... now that would have taken serious...

I meant throughout history. Obviously I can't just target this post to the public back in 1950s. .

douloureuxs avatar douloureux Yeah You Are +1Reply