+120

It would be great if cars had radio transmitters where you could talk to either the person in front of you or the person behind you. That way you could let the other drivers around you know to use their turn signal, speed up, get off your ass, or just how much like a dick they are driving. Amirite?

Emyleighs avatar
3 13
The voters have decided that Emyleigh is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Only if they had to accept the call and it didn't just come in. I don't need people vocally barging in on me.

@1791173

Everyone around would be like, "ME??" and may I just say, if you think I'm talking to you, I probably am "fuckwit!" Lol.

It'll be like xbox live with a bunch of people being as annoying as they can.

@1791147

Meh, they can't hear anyhow.

Sit in the car
Stop at an intersection behind a car
Use the radio to tell the driver in front of you "Hey, you in the car to the left for me... YOU SUCK!".
Use the radio to tell the driver to the right of your victim: "Hey you in the car to the right.... YOU SUCK!"
Sit back and watch them beat the crap out of each other :D

ifailedmymathss avatar ifailedmymaths Yeah You Are +3Reply

It's a good idea in theory, but at least twenty people would die the first day it was instituted.

It would be awkward if there were children in the car.

Laguakats avatar Laguakat Yeah You Are +2Reply
@thatguys http://amirite.net/337086

I suppose great minds think alike. I never saw that post, I just drive on the interstate often enough.

The crime and accident rates would increase dramatically.

scojos avatar scojo No Way 0Reply

I feel like we'd all get shot.