+216

It's really irritating when people refer to you as/assume you are "spoiled" just because you were born into a middle class family who bought you your bedroom furniture and buys you your food, amirite?

heythereilikeurhairs avatar
6 24
The voters have decided that heythereilikeurhair is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd assume so. I'd also assume it's annoying for someone who is "spoiled" in our standards to be called spoiled like it's their fault. People just be jealous. If I was offered an iPhone and a California king size mattress and tiara, I'd take it in a fucking second.

Absolutely. I have friends who, while they don't call me spoiled, make jokes about my "being a rich kid" all the time. They're just joking around, but it makes me feel really awkward and embarrassed, like I've done something wrong.

This comment was deleted.
@1791354

I know, people need to leave me alone about my trampoline pond, too.

@1791354

@Joel:

So today you learned that another user lives in the same area code as you and another one has the same birthday. Maybe you are like the ultimate combination of one thing about each user...

@1791354

Bo Burnham is a BAMF because we share a birthday. Which is coming up in 2 weeks so buy me something nice?

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1791354

I wanna break it down for ya'll
I came from the streets with nothin'
Now I'm makin' hit records
For my people, still livin' in the streets
Still livin' in poverty, I wanna tell you
I'm doing this for you
My success is your success
And I know you may be thinking
"Hey, if you really believe that
Why don't you use some of your money
To help rebuild the neighborhood
Instead of putting spinning rims on a gold jet ski"
And to that, I say
Uh, chorus is coming up

Bo Burnham <3

@1791354

You just made my day. My curiosity got the better of me and I discovered I share a birthday with Bo Burnham too.

@1791354

This is nuts. Are there any other Joels bopping around on here?
@frostehh im now following you because how we share the same birthday and because i work at wendys

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1791354

Yes! I've got birthday, right handed, and oldest in common. I win.

@1791354

Are you left handed? Cause I am...

@1791354

no but my sister and my auntie are

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1791354

no, oldest

@1791354

My brothers name is Joel.

@1791354

i was named after a character on this 90s show, Northern Exposure. If he was too i'll flip

@1791354

We'll think of something....

@1791354

you could always search my profile for things we have in common...

@1791354

I did. Lol. I found two things. I also smoke weed and have a ridiculous fast metabolism...

Once I was talking in a group of people and I had mentioned I don't like September because I felt it was a rather boring month, and this one girl called me spoiled because of that.

Poor spoiled people. How will they learn to be independent?

@Poor spoiled people. How will they learn to be independent?

Well, first, their parents will pay for college. Then the kid gets a PhD and becomes a doctor. From there, he/she makes his own money and doesn't rely on their parents anymore. It's like magic, huh?

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are +21Reply