+178

It would be interesting (I mean creepy) if we started dating people based on our "amirite voting" compatibility. "YOU AGREED WITH THAT POST? HELLL NAHH. WE'RE THROUGH" or "Omg! I said 'No Way!' too! I love you baby! xoxo." Amirite?

douloureuxs avatar
11 8
The voters have decided that douloureux is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
This comment was deleted.
@1791537

Haha, this reminds me of the song Breakfast at Tiffany's. Like if we just have one post we agree on, maybe, just maybe, we can make it.

And I said, "What about Post #732475?"
She said, "I think I remember the post,
And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."

@1791537

P.S. I went to your faves to find a post we both agreed on to use as an example in my song! Lol. Is that creepy?

@1791537

Oh man, you are gonna kill me for this one but that is totally me and my bf's song. It's because he was in the military so he was stationed in TX and I live in FL.

This is our version though:

Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I can post again.
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I can vote again.

No matter what they say,
I will always love you.
Oh all the posts they made,
I will always love you.
Whatever vote you place,
I will always love you;
I will always love you.

@1791537

OMG! You favorited this post? NW! We are through!!!

@1791537

But we have like no posts in common. :( I need to be free to find someone who votes like me. I'm sorry.

@1791537

We could easily make all love songs apply to this situation.

Am I the only one that looks at the "Your comparability with this user based on your votes" thing and thinks creepy thoughts?