+167

It seems that everyone is too obsessed with losing weight and having " the perfect beach body", amirite?

PrincessConsuelas avatar Jokes & Humour
0 20
The voters have decided that PrincessConsuela is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People who are over weight should defiantly be trying to lose weight, but i was referring to how people think they should all have this perfect body that models have.

@PrincessConsuela People who are over weight should defiantly be trying to lose weight, but i was referring to how people think they...

I don't think models have perfect bodies. In fact I don't think there really is such a thing as a perfect body. Everyone is different. Even models come in all different sizes; looking like some runway models (the insanely underweight ones) is not something anyone should aspire to be. Everyone needs to realise that beauty is not limited to one size.
It reminds me of Breaking Bad, when Jesse went to rehab, the counsellor asked how many of them were there to improve themselves, and everyone raised their hand. The counsellor then said something like, "That's your first mistake. You should be here to learn self-acceptance."

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +7Reply

I'm not sure if most people think that cuz I don't. I got love handles and idgaf :D Thank you for clarifying.

I don't think it's as prevalent as you make it out to be.

Well along with "the perfect beach body" looking nice, its healthier. (as long as you don't develop an eating disorder in order to get that body)

@1792888

Not being fat anymore is a legit reason to not be fat.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I agree, but I think it's a good thing.

@GiggityGoo22 I agree, but I think it's a good thing.

Nah, I think that puts a lot of pressure on others to accomplish something before they let themselves feel confident about their body in public. it's a good idea to just stay focused on being a healthy person, and to like yourself.