+175

There are some amirite users, that are like amirite celebrities, that everyone had heard of and have gotten many POTD's, amirite?

Blucatts avatar Internet & Apps
1 125
The voters have decided that Blucatt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Anyone remember Breakfastfan and polarthebear?

@Anyone remember Breakfastfan and polarthebear?

BreakfastFan was my favorite user. (cry2)

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +28Reply

Also Simon and jmayrod (I have no idea how to spell that).

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +16Reply

I still talk to BreakfastFan like everyday (his name is Eric, by the way, I feel weird calling him BreakfastFan). But he only quit because he had only joined in the first place while recovering from surgery and couldn't do anything so when he got better and could go out again, he quit. Mystery solved.

Jmayrod was famous just because he got a lot of PsOTD close together. Everyone in the comment section like to speculate about how good his "fun time in the mouth"s were.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +4Reply

I miss theobliviouspanda, we weren't like super great friends or anything but she was a Muslim like me..

Why did polar get banned?

And what happened to Simon and jmayrod then?

OMG Laila you're still here?! You dont make posts or anything.

Here's polarthebear's suspended page, for anyone who's interested.

http://amirite.net/user/polarthebear/suspended

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +2Reply

Who are those users? I've never heard of them.

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are -7Reply

Then there are other users who are nobodies and no one's even heard of them :(

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +22Reply
@Maya Then there are other users who are nobodies and no one's even heard of them :(

I didn't mean to agree with the "nobody's heard of me" part of Maya's comment. I just figured that I'm a nobody because I only have three followers, and one of those followers is my cousin. Sad, I know.

You didn't vote me down so I really am a nobody :( okay I'm over doing it lol this account is barely 1 week old so yeah. Amiriters will soon know me really well. soon.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

No wait, I remember the icon, I never associated it with a name though. I've seen you more than once.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

Just because you saw me more than once doesn't mean I'm automatically amirite popular; I may have made a couple of posts that were homepaged and you may have seen several of my comments, but that doesn't mean anything. Exactly you don't even know my username aka my name.
But the fact that you remember my icon made me happy! :D

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

This thread makes me wonder if I'm a nobody hmm smilie
Aaaand I just realized this comment is 11 days late and it's likely that no one will respond foreveralone smilie

@Run_The_Pacific: nah I guess you're sort of well known idk. Btw your name is Maya as well? :o

@Brandyandtophats: talkin to me or Run_The_pacific? ^^

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

Originally Run_The_Pacific, now that you mention it, I have seen you around as well.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

I know run the pacific since I think someone said she was younger than me. and I've seen brandyandtophats because it gave me the idea for a post about aristocrats.

@Run_The_Pacific, remember that time we fell in love with each other? And Goodtime too? So yeah, I know you :D

Aargh JimiHendrix

nacklefoodle

Simon?

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +17Reply
@GiggityGoo22 Simon?

Simon was the only one who could troll without anyone getting upset. He didn't even bother to go anonymous.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +12Reply
@GiggityGoo22 Simon?

He was great. I miss him.

@GiggityGoo22 Simon?

He made a few anon troll posts but that was after he had deactivated his account. Urgh I love Simon so much.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +2Reply
@GiggityGoo22 Simon?

I gave him the Jizzbane name.

@GiggityGoo22 Simon?

His tumblr makes me laugh and and think.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are 0Reply
Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are -1Reply

It's my dying wish to be Amirite famous...sigh

i told colebowl she was an amirite celebrity, she seemed surprised...

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are +14Reply

TailsTurrosaki can be considered infamous.

@1794930

I know you Ridge!

@1794930

My thoughts exactly, Ridge. Then again, I'm guessing most people would feel that way.

@1794930

I've seen you around, Ridge. y smilie

I comment on so many things. hehe smilie I just started getting back into this site over the past few months and my comments jumped from 100-200 to over 1000.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +1Reply

I miss the days when my name would have been on here.

@Truuninja I miss the days when my name would have been on here.

You were the 3rd person to come to my mind... I'm super surprised you haven't been mentioned!

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +4Reply

I miss Polarthebear frown smilie

@1794733

lololol. I'm the only person with 5 POTD's that barely anyone has heard of.

@1794895

sadgasm
or it was I think

Favvkes is the hottest crazy cat lady ever.

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +7Reply

Now I'm curious, does anyone recognize me?

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +6Reply
@LittleRed Now I'm curious, does anyone recognize me?

I recognize you very well. I've seen you around quite a lot actually.

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are +1Reply

Let's also not forget about JesusChrist.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +5Reply

Pedobear and iwannafingeryou and theobliviouspanda and some others that I don't remember!

Logan

x2502mans avatar x2502man Yeah You Are +4Reply

Ehh. I didn't really expect people to know me. foreveralone smilie

I can't believe no one has mentioned Fred_Weasley or ilikefurrywolves.

@MikkiMouse Ehh. I didn't really expect people to know me. I can't believe no one has mentioned Fred_Weasley or...

When I responded to you your picture was something more like you in a santa hat. d smilie Are you sure you didn't just change it?

And I suppose I don't really recognize your username, but I certainly recognized that santa hat picture :p

Do you recognize me at all? I hope I'm at least not 100% foreveralone smilie

@Both of you goo smilie Seriously? That's awesome to hear. Glad to have you guys here to bolster my self-esteem.

@Mixzies I swear amirite? is trolling me, your picture is back to the santa hat, which I can now tell is a penguin. The picture that it changed to for a little while had two people.

The other person was a penguin? lolwut smilie
All of your penguin friends are stealth experts - disguising as santa hats and people!

Yeah I know the hat in your picture is a penguin, I thought it was a santa hat at first. So the other person in your other picture was, in fact, a person?

Your picture was you and someone else for a little while... You're not the only one that's confused no smilie

I feel like I've pissed off enough people on this site (SpearmintMilk and spareseconds to name a few) that I'd guess someone would recognize me, but I'm with Ridge on that one...

The POTD part isn't that important. A lot of people comment or post non-POTD posts and they're recognised.
Does anyone know me? foreveralone smilie

@silvershadow6 The POTD part isn't that important. A lot of people comment or post non-POTD posts and they're recognised. Does...

i've seen you around a lot I remember because for the longest time I thought your profile picture was a person, not a dog. I have fucking terrible eyesight.

radgrls avatar radgrl Yeah You Are +4Reply

Everyone is family on here, I love it!!

let's throw a Project X amirite party at Anthony's. :D

I notice that nobody mentioned Anthony. hmm smilie

@Starlight_dragon I notice that nobody mentioned Anthony.

cause he owns the site, so that's kind of obvious.

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are +4Reply

Dwight and Favvkes are my favorites :D

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are +1Reply

Has anybody heard of me? I'm dying to know how famous I am.

@Blucatt Has anybody heard of me? I'm dying to know how famous I am.

I've been seeing you around over the last couple weeks

typertecks avatar typerteck Yeah You Are +7Reply

When I first joined this sight, I saw a lot of UmmUmmUmm's(I completely misspelled that)posts. She was kind of my Amirite role model for a bit. I don't know why. I've never even spoken to her.

How did nobody mention Pedobear?! He was the funniest user ever!

I feel hurt that I haven't seen me. A year ago I might've been on here but not anymore.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

what about scientist? hes pretty cool

and statefarm

Favvkes for Queen.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are -22Reply