+355

A family friend of ours recently had a Star Wars themed wedding. The groom came dressed as Darth Vader and the bride as Princess Leia. You would think someone who likes Star Wars enough to base a wedding off of it would have caught this incestuous flaw, amirite?

Scientists avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
16 24
The voters have decided that Scientist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It'd be kind of neat if Vader walked Leia down the aisle towards Han Solo and a Chewy best man.

@1798601

No, it would belong on MLIA if it ended like

"It was so totally AWESOME. BEST. WEDDING. EVER."

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +42Reply
@1798601

"And then an old man dressed like a dinosaur got in a lightsaber duel with Harry Potter, and a ninja came in and beat up Justin Bieber, and Yahoo said, 'Twilight is awesome' and Google said, 'Twilight sucks.' Google - 1238406748385904034, Yahoo - 0. MLIA!"

HMDuckys avatar HMDucky Yeah You Are +40Reply
@1798601

Somehow, I used to enjoy it.
http://ctrlv.in/110567

HMDuckys avatar HMDucky Yeah You Are +31Reply
@1798601

If it wasn't for MLIA I would've never found amirite :3

@1798601

God I hate that website.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1798601

I expect a Hallmark movie to be based upon it.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1798601

I used to love it too. And then I found this slice of heaven. And then all my friends found MLIA and they think it's so awesome and hipstery and they won't shut up about it D:<

@1798601

@sighcantthinkofaname: I don't even remember how I found Amirite, which I don't like. The only thing I remember was being intrigued and that I was peeing as I made an account(mobile).

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +2Reply
mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1798601

I used to do MLIA too, for a short ammount of time. On Christmas Eve Eve I found amirite and my life has never been the same since.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1798601

@mchalla3
A long time ago, like two or three years someone posted on mlia "Today I found a website called amirite.net and it's pretty cool MLIA"
Or something like that, and a bunch of people switched over here.

That's how I found it anyway.

@1798601

:') That's beautiful.

HMDuckys avatar HMDucky Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1798601

I think I was on stumbleupon, or a random google search brought me here.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1798601

I can imagine it from advertising, but I don't know if Amirite advertises(for itself).

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1798601

Yeah,l something like that. I dunno, its really fuzzy.

Well, there's very slim picking when it comes to choose a female in the Star Wars universe.