-89

Best way to create a breathable atmosphere on mars: plant a couple of weeds there and within 10 years they will have grown accross the planet and created enough oxygen for humans to breathe. amirite?

hkhan24s avatar Countries & Places
0 24
The voters have decided that hkhan24 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure if that's how you science.

@Sarcasm_on_ice I'm not sure if that's how you science.

Thanks for pointing out my poor grammar I feel so stupid now.

Ahhh sorry it's okay, I don't bite :D Just yeah, I purposefully used bad grammar.

I'm not good at detecting sarcasm. I dont know what to comment now D:

I'm not sure if that's how you English.

<hypocrisy/>

It's a joke based on the observation that I recently covered up a certain area of my garden with weed proof cloth, a thick layer of sand and then proceeded to bricks on top for good measure and even still weeds are growing through the cracks. It made me think that these stupid weeds will grow on any surface in any conditions that we might as well put them to good use and put them on mars where they will grow like crazy and actually do some good by creating oxygen.

hkhan24s avatar hkhan24 Yeah You Are +22Reply
@hkhan24 It's a joke based on the observation that I recently covered up a certain area of my garden with weed proof cloth...

I wouldn't really call it much of an "inside joke" considering it's pretty widely known that weeds seem to spread and thrive under any condition.

Yeah. I'm saying he should do it immediately. Not wait until a bunch of guys see the post first.

The soil is bad, though. Maybe potted plants?

Don't worry, I understood your joke.

@acisseJ Don't worry, I understood your joke.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's something about you being an ass.