+244

you hate when you find yourself sitting around the last few weeks of summer and not taking advantage of all your free time knowing that you will have barely any free time once school starts, amirite?

birthdayboy7s avatar Education
3 5
The voters have decided that birthdayboy7 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate the fact that I've been putting off all my summer work until now -_-

I hate that I find myself sitting around reading posts about how school is starting in a few weeks but mine started last week. d smilie

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Fred_Weasley I hate that I find myself sitting around reading posts about how school is starting in a few weeks but mine started...

Well you probably end school earlier. It's always, depending on how many exams I have, the second last or last week of June.

CanadiaNDPs avatar CanadiaNDP Yeah You Are 0Reply

Actually my school district is switching their calendar this year (from Sept.-June to August-May) so I had a short summer this year. I got off June 20.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have no free time the last week summer. I spend it doing summer reading projects.