+143

People often consider which superpower they'd choose, when in reality, if superpwoers existed, you probably couldn't choose them. For all we know, you'd be born with your power through none of your own volition like the X-Men or would have to have some weird accident like Spider-Man. Amirite?

Trishs avatar Jokes & Humour
2 15
The voters have decided that Trish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Someone once said they would want to have the power to morph into whoever they want. That means they also get the superpower of the body they are in.

names avatar name Yeah You Are +5Reply
@name Someone once said they would want to have the power to morph into whoever they want. That means they also get the...

That would be cool. Manipulating appearance is on my top list of powers I would want to have.

@I_Just_Lost_The_Game: I've thought a lot about that. I'd want to have the combined memories of myself and the person I am becoming, and be able to differentiate the two sets of memories.

Morphing is my top superpower, but I also want a way to get into memories of that person I'm morphing into as long as I am still "them."

CanadiaNDPs avatar CanadiaNDP Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'd probably be pretty happy with any super power. I'd be able to impress the shit out of chicks with pretty much anything. Even Aquaman's powers.

At the top of my list would be to read minds, but be able to turn it on and off. My second choice would be to stop time.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +2Reply

No one really believes that you will have a choice, it's just hypothetical.

@dan94 No one really believes that you will have a choice, it's just hypothetical.

Yeah, super powers in general are. I was just saying if they somehow did come to exist, it'd be more like X-men than some superpower buffet where you get to pick and choose powers.

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are +4Reply