+212

You don't understand the whole new "friend-zoning" concept. Since when was someone supposed to fall in love/wanna bang all of his/her friends of the opposite sex? Guys should understand that just because they're nice to a girl doesn't mean she has to date them, and girls should understand that just because they're not a hoe doesn't mean the guy has to date them, and they should both understand that sometimes people just want to fucking stay friends. Amirite?

Mayas avatar
2 24
The voters have decided that Maya is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And sometimes people just want to stay fucking friends hello smilie

Marys avatar Mary Yeah You Are +21Reply

The "friend-zone" is not saying that all guys and girls that are friends should bang. What it means is that one of the two, usually the guy, wants to be with the other but only one of them wants to stay friends. When one hints at the fact that they want to be more than just friends with the other, but the other disregards it purposely, it's called getting friend-zoned.

@AndyBlacksmith The "friend-zone" is not saying that all guys and girls that are friends should bang. What it means is that one of...

Yes that's what it means and what it should mean, but the concept has been way too overused that it became ridiculous, and a lot of times it's used in the wrong way. If a girl simply says she loves her best (guy) friend, everyone would be like "friendzoned" when the guy probably considers her only as a best friend as well. Also, all around the Internet, they always make it seem like the nice guy always gets friendzoned when he's probably just a jerk who wants to get in her pants.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +9Reply

I'd just like to point out that, while people do hint that they don't want to date the person sometimes, just because you refer to a person as your "friend" doesn't mean you would never ever (or even don't) think of them romantically.

justfuckmeups avatar justfuckmeup Yeah You Are +4Reply

We just need to remember that it's a joke. And besides, the main reason guys who treat girls better than guys condo because they want something put of it that guys can't give.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +4Reply

Sometimes, it's just a total cop out too. Sometimes a guy/girl is just too shy or afraid to make a move.

shannis avatar shanni Yeah You Are +3Reply

It's not just girls that friendzone guys it goes the other way, sometimes they just aren't interested. I

imriterites avatar imriterite Yeah You Are +2Reply

ANOTHER post about how friendzoning is a stupid concept...

@thatguys ANOTHER post about how friendzoning is a stupid concept...

I've never really seen another one tbh, except maybe a couple ones who were discussing different friend zoning issues than the ones in my post.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

They're all the same in that it's a paragraph saying how guys stating a friendzone are all horrible and just want to fuck their friends in some form or fashion.

Which is wrong, really.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

"Guys should understand that just because they're nice to a girl doesn't mean she has to date them"

ok, so you said dating and not sex. My point still stands. It's not true soo

No not really your point doesn't stand because I never said they were horrible and I didn't mean it that way. They might actually really like that girl but what I meant is just because they're nice to her doesn't mean she's forced to like them; they should just get over it

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

You saying they should "just get over it" means you think they're wrong. Sorry if the word "horrible" doesn't completely match that you're pointing out that they're wrong for thinking a certain way. Would you like it better next time if I sent you the manuscript from the printing office? I'll make sure my words are all precise then.

I don't think they're wrong omg you obviously don't get what I mean so please just stop

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

lol so a guy that thinks that when he's nice to a girl she has to date him is right?

No you think he's wrong. You said that up there.

I thought you meant that I thought a guy liking the girl is wrong. ok nevermind this argument or whatever it's called is pointless; can we stop now?

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply

Guys do wanna bang all their female friends

@Guys do wanna bang all their female friends

No not really unless if they're perverted jerks.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +1Reply