+423

The white birds in Angry Birds are pretty counterproductive. In order to get their eggs back from the pigs, they fight them with eggs. amirite?

JustinSanes avatar Jokes & Humour
14 57
The voters have decided that JustinSane is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@Shadi

I just knew I had been doing it wrong this whole time. This method of preparation is much better. Thank you y smilie

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Shadi

LOL. Why do all the videos include smashing an egg?

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Shadi

OMG why is this so funny?
NO seriously, I'm crying from laughter and there's no logical reason why O.O

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Shadi

Oh God, they videos are absolutely hilarious; finally something very original!

@Shadi

I love the one where he brutally bashes the ice cream, then gently sprinkles on the rainbow pieces.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Shadi

@Favvkes I know! I showed my dad and he stared at the screen with a blank expression and then just walked away mumbling stuff about how strange the internet is.

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Shadi

Not the nachos one wary smilie
... Though he does smash the nacho

@Shadi

@ActionMan: Probably because it's so ridiculous.
I thought it was funny.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shadi

I agree with Favvkes, it really shouldn't be funny, but I just laugh so hard when I watch it.

I think it's brilliant! If only we put the unborn babies we don't want to good use...

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are +28Reply
@Frostehh http://ctrlv.in/116297

That new emoticon is fantastic.

@Frostehh http://ctrlv.in/116297

What are the words for them?

Counterproductive?

I don't think that's what redundant means.

OP doesn't know what redundant means

@WinniethePooh OP doesn't know what redundant means

Sorry about that. I suppose that the word "counterproductive" is a lot more representative of what I was trying to say. I'll try to get my post edited.

JustinSanes avatar JustinSane Yeah You Are +13Reply

Whatever happened to handpicking the POTDs in advance?

I was just staring at the screen like "I am going to sit here and refresh this mother fuckin' page repeatedly until I get a mother fuckin' POTD!!"

TheVibeAlchemists avatar TheVibeAlchemist Yeah You Are +14Reply
@TheVibeAlchemist Whatever happened to handpicking the POTDs in advance? I was just staring at the screen like "I am going to sit...

Oh. Well damn these manual replies!!

Get that Anthony? I was just complaining right there.

I wouldn't exactly call that bitching.

I was simply describing what I was doing while I waited for POTD.

@1821431

Haha, no I meant "manual" as in manually having to direct who my comment is meant for.

Don't bitch about the POTD being late and then bitch even more when he doesn't appreciate your whining.

That is what I'm implying, yes, and Anthony down voting it also lead me to believe he thought that too

I always thought of the angry birds as subtle commentary on terrorist bombers and kamikazes.... I mean, they're birds that bomb pigs for as retribution for eating or whatever the fuck the pigs do to the eggs...Point being, they ultimately end up dying for their cause...

@amirong I always thought of the angry birds as subtle commentary on terrorist bombers and kamikazes.... I mean, they're...

I don't know if that was the intent, I mean -- it very well could be, it's just doubtable because a kid came up with the idea.

I was not aware that a kid came up with idea. Well maybe I'm over thinking this. Maybe some kid just wanted to blow shit up with pissed off birds.

Well I remember reading somewhere that part of it was sort of mocking the overreaction of the Swing Flu (hence the green, sick-looking pigs) since it was made during that epidemic.

I thought the eggs were bombs shaped like eggs?

And while we're at it, how did the pigs get the eggs in the first place? Can they climb trees? Can they fly?
holy fuck, can pigs finally fly?!?!

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply