+230

You could be in a coma right now and you wouldn't even know, amirite?

WolfeDeWarys avatar
7 10
The voters have decided that WolfeDeWary is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i like to think my brain could come up with something more interesting than taking a dump reading amirite

well now evry1 i no is juST SUMBOUDYY THAT I USED 2 NO!!11 xDDDd le trollguy facehead.jpge

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +1Reply
@AdonisBatheus well now evry1 i no is juST SUMBOUDYY THAT I USED 2 NO!!11 xDDDd le trollguy facehead.jpge

I was trying to refer that if you woke up from the coma, the people you knew in your coma-dream would cease to exist, so they'd be somebody that you used to know.
Not that many people could get that but it gave me an excuse to act like a faggot.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are 0Reply

lol u mad?/ xdddD u jelly y u no le pay atention 2 wat i say lmao ur a troll -___- le no face.jpegg

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are -3Reply

...bu-but what happens when we dream in 'real' life...