+149

Which is more important to you, your friends or your family? Your family is there to give you unconditional love, but sometimes they aren't exactly what you need. You get to pick your friends, but there is a chance that they aren't loyal. It depends on the life in question, amirite?

reixuns avatar Life
3 15
The voters have decided that reixun is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your* for all of them :)

You can have shitty friends and you can have shitty family. You can't categorize them as more or less important, because they have different purposes

@KickAss Your* for all of them :) You can have shitty friends and you can have shitty family. You can't categorize them as...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was getting to that. Not really thinking about spelling, just trying to get my point across...

reixuns avatar reixun Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1804230

True enough.

reixuns avatar reixun Yeah You Are +1Reply

Friends. I just don't like my immediate family and the rest of them don't live anywhere near me.

Always family. Of course, they win by default since I don't have any friends to choose from... but even if I did, I'm certain I'd go with family.

I'm guessing this is from mobile?

Friends. I don't really like my family.

Usually my friends. I don't really get along with my family.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

my Family is as important as my friends

amalin1s avatar amalin1 Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous