+209

Spam on social networking sites would probably be more effective if they just had something simple like "lol" along with the link instead of a long explanation of how they lost 20 lbs using a mystery product, amirite?

Statefarms avatar Internet & Apps
3 6
The voters have decided that Statefarm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They do that, but with excessive errors.

"Heyy Elizabeth Baker i jusst earned like twenty dolars on this awesome site that you should check out XD just go to http:/spammers.org lol"

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +5Reply
@KatieKatie They do that, but with excessive errors. "Heyy Elizabeth Baker i jusst earned like twenty dolars on this awesome...

If they did it to someone who didn't type like that, it would be obvious. If they just put "lol [link]" then a lot of people would click on it, thinking it was something funny.

There's nothing funny about earning twenty dollars (well, in this context). I mean, really.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +4Reply

The fact that they use your full name rather than just your first name tips you off as well

EpicGymnasts avatar EpicGymnast Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm not sure if all of them use their first name, but I think I've seen it like that somewhere.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are 0Reply

"OMG! What are you doing in this video? Embarrassing.....www.hajriqpvqxxjvw/hack.com"
Getting that from good ol' great uncle Henry is also a bit of a tip off.