+138

Just because you don't like someone or how they act, doesn't make them "fake". The term gets thrown around so often these days. "I hate her she's so fake". Fake is someone who pretends to be what they're not. Most of the time that's not the case. It's usually just a good relationship that went bitter. That doesn't always mean the person you're mad at isn't being themselves. amirite?

Fugiamas avatar Life
3 4
The voters have decided that Fugiama is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate it when larger girls call skinny girls "fake." What's so fake about being thin?

Turtles avatar Turtle Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Turtle I hate it when larger girls call skinny girls "fake." What's so fake about being thin?

Or if a girl wears makeup. Her wanting to improve her appearance doesn't make her "fake".

justfuckmeups avatar justfuckmeup Yeah You Are +7Reply

Exactly, I tell this to people all the time.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

usually that's how it is, they see the person acting one way to get something and then talking crap about them, that's why people get called fake around here.