+486

Telling a girl you want to "rock her body" means something completely different in Pakistan, amirite?

32 70

I am blown away by this. This comment would mean something completely different if it were written in Iraq.

amiwhites avatar amiwhite Yeah You Are +41Reply
@amiwhite I am blown away by this. This comment would mean something completely different if it were written in Iraq.

These jokes are rather humorous. This reply would basically mean the same if it were written in China.

My hair is on fire. No one would care to read my comment if it were written in Farsi.

I don't have Photoshop. Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to make that in 14 minutes.

I think your accusation seems the most aggressive. As far as I see, it's your word against that of Favvkes, and I am more inclined to believe Ol' Cat Eyes. un smilie

I got fired at work today.
But that's okay, I hated being a suicide bomber anyway.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -20Reply
@1812475

Ralph and piggy swam naked together too hehe smilie

inb4 people trying to ride off the success of the original joke - dammit, too late.

Brandyandtophatss avatar Brandyandtophats Yeah You Are +22Reply
@Brandyandtophats inb4 people trying to ride off the success of the original joke - dammit, too late.

Yeah okay, I rode off success of the original joke.
But at least it's good practice for my new job: cowgirl

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -1Reply

میں آپ کے جسم کو راک چاہتے ہیں

@میں آپ کے جسم کو راک چاہتے ہیں

it's Urdu. This چاہتے is "chaata"or "(he) wants".
took me a while to get tho.

@میں آپ کے جسم کو راک چاہتے ہیں

I thought this was Arabic at first and tried reading it but it made no sense so :(

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are 0Reply
@میں آپ کے جسم کو راک چاہتے ہیں

I think it's Persian. Mainly because I used Google Translate wary smilie

@میں آپ کے جسم کو راک چاہتے ہیں

I dont even understand the چاہتے

TheRaftsmans avatar TheRaftsman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@میں آپ کے جسم کو راک چاہتے ہیں

Ohhhh that's a 'hay' it looked like a 'meem'. It still makes no sense.

@میں آپ کے جسم کو راک چاہتے ہیں

I speak Urdu. Not Urdu. Its like I do rocks to your something body.

TheRaftsmans avatar TheRaftsman Yeah You Are -1Reply

Haha that's so funny. d smilie

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +8Reply
@KirstenAnn Haha that's so funny.

Maybe she doesn't agree with the reference to violence against women for the sake of humor.

Or maybe it's women problems. Who's to say?

@KirstenAnn Haha that's so funny.

Here, take my sunglasses cool smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +18Reply
@KirstenAnn Haha that's so funny.

Right off your face? Thanks! cool smilie

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +13Reply
@KirstenAnn Haha that's so funny.

Is something on your mind? You seem distracted.

@KirstenAnn Haha that's so funny.

cool smilie that's okay. I don't like wearing sunglasses. d smilie

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +6Reply

5/10. It's clever, isn't really an opinion, and it's not really relatable.

@AppAwesome 5/10. It's clever, isn't really an opinion, and it's not really relatable.

I'm gonna start giving a rating for your ratings: 3/10. Not an opinion or relatable? That's the dumbest shit I've ever read, and I've read the Patriot Act. Amirite is a place to share opinions, thoughts, jokes, etc. Not everything has to be an opinion.
Note: I'm critiquing your reasoning not your rating.

Oh damn. That must hurt after the rating he gave Statefarm.

TheVibeAlchemists avatar TheVibeAlchemist Yeah You Are +24Reply

So are half the posts on this site. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Brettward95 FUCK YOU OP I ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE 1/10 because OP is a faggot

Sorry, Brettward. I usually check every single post to make sure i don't make the same comment as another amirite user. I must've somehow missed the one of the 700000+ in which you made this joke already. My bad for being such an idiot.

And it's more like 7 days in the past week. 7 potd. Usually active users check potd often

@Brettward95 And it's more like 7 days in the past week. 7 potd. Usually active users check potd often

I don't think I'm the only one that does this but I only ever check the comments of posts that interest me. The comments on POTD are no more special than the comments on every other post.

@Brettward95 Yes they are

Not really. In fact, it's probably worse since a lot of them get spamed with people trying to score loves.

Fuck yeah!

WHOOOOOOOO IM PAKISTANI!! This is hilarious.

TheRaftsmans avatar TheRaftsman Yeah You Are +1Reply
@TheSuperLur uh, repost? http://amirite.net/635827

I agree - the POTD should be changed to the original.

Also, mods/admins, I know you guys do have a tough job, and probably pick the POTD at the last minute, but there should be a mod who knows what the POTD is in advance who spends some time searching keywords just to make sure it's original. Users should report repeats, but you can't blame us when the POTD is a repeat - the people who knew what the POTD was in advance should have checked and double checked.

Yeah, the original poster should get the credit, IMO. And thanks ActionMan, for owning up to it, even if it wasn't too big of a deal.

Well, the post is anonymous already, so it doesn't much matter. Although this POTD should be changed to the original.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +4Reply

The OP of the original hasn't even been on in ages, and this one is anon so it's not a huge deal

That is terribly hilarious.