+103

The problem with today's Conservative agenda is that it no longer strives to stay consistent with traditional American values, but instead warps historical traditions to Christian values and passes it off as fact, amirite?

Scientists avatar Politics
0 12
The voters have decided that Scientist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The conservatives you see in tv or in congress very slightly represent the true traditional American, the one who works hard to support their family and isn't in it to buy out congress just to make more money.

In that respect, most immigrants are more conservative than republican politicians or those big business lobbyists.

Mi dos cents.

You're just attacking everyone, huh?

@Chewbanshee You're just attacking everyone, huh?

I do tend to swing left but that is not because it is left. It is because I am Pro Gay Marriage, Pro Choice, ect ect. But I am not "a liberal". I do not agree with liberals simply because they are liberal. I find out the facts about a given issue and then decide from there. The left just typically sides with more facts.

Scientists avatar Scientist Yeah You Are +7Reply

are you economically liberal, thats all I'm worried about.

If I only attack one side how am I any different?

Scientists avatar Scientist Yeah You Are +2Reply

This is true, but aren't you partial to one side?

please, give an example. I could accuse the same thing of the liberals. In fact, why don't I come out right now and say " the democratic party of today is not Kennedy's democratic party. Yes, the democrats have been gradually sliding farther to the left, and has slowly distorted itself over time."

@Reagan_fan please, give an example. I could accuse the same thing of the liberals. In fact, why don't I come out right now and...

What of Conservatives pushing a Christian based belief? How about Gay Marriage? There's a start.

Scientists avatar Scientist Yeah You Are 0Reply

Jesus Christ, Patrick. Calm down. Here you go. http://amirite.net/736050 I made a post insulting the liberal agenda before I made this one.

Scientists avatar Scientist Yeah You Are -1Reply

I think of it as since most conservatives are Christians, most conservative politicians are Christians as well, but on gay marriage both sides are pretty retarded.

oh good... gosh, you scared me for a moment. I was actually geared up and ready for a huge debate.

anyway, I would love for you to provide a example, but I do agree with you for the most part.