+217

One of the many awesome things about Amirite is that, even if there is a troll, majority of the users won't fall for it or get all upset, unlike a lot of the people in the YouTube comment section, amirite?

iceeselenawizs avatar Internet & Apps
2 13
The voters have decided that iceeselenawiz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Shut up fag.

@Frank_n_Furter Shut up fag.

That's right you weak little bitch, succumb to my powers over you.

Yeah, except for the gays. They suck at ignoring trolls, because their hair gel prevents their brains from thinking lmao.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +10Reply
@cherryblaster Yeah, except for the gays. They suck at ignoring trolls, because their hair gel prevents their brains from thinking...

You're a horrible being that will wail in the depths of hell for eternity. You will be violated by Satan and tortured endlessly. Because of this comment, you should fear your death and the judgement God will give you. You cannot escape your fate, and you have sealed your doom.

Because of your insult to the gay race, I've decided to Google insults. Here are my results:

All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.

All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Alone: In bad company.

And there he was: reigning supreme at number two.

Any friend of yours ... is a friend of yours.

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

Are you brain-dead?

Are your parents siblings?

As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

YeahIAms avatar YeahIAm No Way +10Reply
@1814745

Can I just take a wild guess and say that the mature fanbase are the Nerdfighters?

ALL HAIL THE DALEKS!

WE WELCOME OUR NEW CYLON OVERLORDS!

DARTH VADER FOR PRESIDENT!

ASSIMILATE US, BORG!

HAIL THE CONQUERING DOMINION!

LONG LIVE KING UTHER!

WE SUBMIT, LEVIATHANS!

And so on, and so forth, et cetera.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +2Reply

Haha, are you kidding me? Amirite is the worst at ignoring trolls.

Here's an obvious troll post of mine that generated 48 comments: http://amirite.net/662456

Here's another post which I sincerely hope is a troll post which generated 175 comments: http://amirite.net/676948

And another: http://amirite.net/713645

@YeahIAm Haha, are you kidding me? Amirite is the worst at ignoring trolls. Here's an obvious troll post of mine that...

Well, using the YouTube community for comparison is a terrible idea.

That's like comparing a country to Somalia: no matter how shitty the country is, it's gonna look like a paradise compared to Somalia.

YeahIAms avatar YeahIAm No Way +13Reply