Irish_Wolffs avatar
2 5

This girl sits next to me in quite a few of my classes and when I get a lower grade than her she'll be like "oh and you were so close.. so close. Just one more and you would have got the mark! Oh well you can study for the next test, I'll help you learn!" Oh my goodness it annoys me beyond words.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's the failing part for me. I only tell people that I'm close to that I failed something, so I don't have to deal with condescending attitudes.

@rilara It's the failing part for me. I only tell people that I'm close to that I failed something, so I don't have to deal...

What if someone asks you? If you said you didn't want to share they would know you did bad.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

Usually the people who ask me don't do much better than me, so they don't say much, and if they do, they are sympathetic. Either that or they condescending and I just don't realize it. hmm smilie

No one has ever given me a condescending attitude because I failed. It's the failing part I hate.

Anonymous