+146

Sometimes you just stand in front of the mirror and suddenly you see your reflection and remember you're just a human on a planet in the universe and you're just a tiny insignificant speck and you'll wonder if there is a god and a meaning to life and if there's life after death...and then you just shrug it off and sit back down at your computer, amirite?

17heartss avatar Philosophy
5 3
The voters have decided that 17hearts is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This happens while I'm driving. The fact that we are actually driving and that we actually evolved up to this point from that single celled organism puts me in awe. Then I take it one step further and rewind to the beginning of the universe and I question what happened at that point. Then I question what's going to happen after that. It's scary.

You couldn't have explained it better.

Izus avatar Izu Yeah You Are 0Reply

"ha, guys you have to see this. It's a cat trying to run on a slippy floor"