+159

Just once, you'd like to see a TBH facebook post that went kinda like "TBH, I don't like you very much. You're stupid and annoying and you post stupid and annoying shit. I'd rather suck all of the snot out of a dog's nose until its head caved in than talk to you", amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Internet & Apps
8 17
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're a disgusting freak, by the way.

@You're a disgusting freak, by the way.

I like dem dirty freaks ;)

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +3Reply

I just gagged a little bit.

@jen I just gagged a little bit.

Just don't visualize it. Bringing your mouth up to a dog's wet nose, using the dog's nostril as if you were sipping a milkshake through two straws...

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

Honestly, I would only do this to two people.
-My brother's bully, who makes racist remarks to me and tortured my brother into having anixety attacks and mentally scarring him.
-My ex boyfriend's sister, she's harrassed me and commited the act of incest with him.

Yeah...I hold a lot of anger for these people and telling them the truth on how I feel about them on a Social Networking site would be pretttyyy interesting..

mirandaamirites avatar mirandaamirite Yeah You Are +3Reply

Someone did that once. She called him conceited and stuckup because he only really talked to hot girls. He freaked out, took a picture of it, and said this is how every TBH should be.

The closest I have done to that, is admitting that I was the person who pulled the prank on them for the last three months. Close enough.

This isn't too related since it was actually a 'happy birthday' post, not a TBH, but I remember a person just wrote on their wall "I really hated sitting behind you in heath class because you always took so long to hand back the papers" in all caps

Poor innocent dog.

@silvershadow6 Poor innocent dog.

You don't know what he did >.>

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply

That's a bit of over kill.

@DarthJader That's a bit of over kill.

I would too. It was an over exaggeration for the sake of making a point, which is that I'd like to see some honest "TBH" posts instead of a bunch of "you're so pretty and chill and I haven't seen you in forever let's hang out soon:)"

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +10Reply
@DarthJader That's a bit of over kill.

I'd feel bad if i saw someone with that post on their wall :(

@DarthJader That's a bit of over kill.

http://ctrlv.in/114131 i commented this before then i read your bio and was like o so i posted it here. thought this was hilarious.