-90

Girls: if there were a button you could press that would rid your body of all it's hair, you'd press it, amirite?

People & Celebrities
1 36
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All hair below the neck, sure.

@monstruosita All hair below the neck, sure.

That was one of my wishes that I planned out if I ever find a genie:

1. No hair from my neck and below
2. Eat whatever I want but always remain in the most healthiest state possible
3. I want another genie

You need some serious practice before encountering any real-world genies. They would tear your wishes apart and then devour your soul.

You should be more appreciate of tooloateforbed. Her tutoring could be life-saving next time you encounter a genie.

Okay, correction:
1. If I wish something and you do it incorrectly, I get to make you fix it
2. Eat whatever I want...
3. I want another genie

can't find anymore loopholes with that, huh?

I'd rather have these wishes:
1. Almost instantly understand things.
2. Eat whatever I want without any negative side effects.
3. Be clever.

Genie Trick:
1. Make you some hairless creature
2. That is well worded, but the genie could just make you only like vegetables.
3. Make you a Genie

what about my actual hair I will stick to shaving tyvm

Man, girls must hate shaving.

@name Man, girls must hate shaving.

Shaving isn't my issue.
It's when the hair grows back and starts to itch and get all prickly that I would like to avoid.

@name Man, girls must hate shaving.

Waxing is worse than shaving to me.

Only if my actual hair on my head and eyebrows stayed, then sure I'd press it. My eyebrows and hair are the best two features in me, I love my hair more than anything and my worst fear is losing it. But yes I'd me more than willing to get rid of all the hair on my other body parts.

@1817016

Normally when lets say you are in science class they talk about the human body it normally includes head and all

I can't really see why girls are expected to be hairless except for their head. I shave my legs, because it's more comfortable for me when I'm wearing a skirt or something. However, I don't feel the need to keep my armpits perpetually hairless. So basically... do whatever the fuck you want to do with your hair, it's not my problem. Just like my hair isn't yours.

Wait... are girls supposed to shave their arms, too, in that case? Or is that just supposed to be like and 'added hairless bonus'?

@monstrosity Wait... are girls supposed to shave their arms, too, in that case? Or is that just supposed to be like and 'added...

Like almost all of my girl friends and most of the women I know shave or wax their arms; I don't though, I just bleach them.

The hair on my arms is pretty light, so I guess it's not like a big deal, but no one ever told me that was a thing people actually did... Huh.

Honestly, the older I get, the sillier shaving seems to me.

Only if it's body hair, and my head hair.... or eyebrows... or eyelashes... or any important hair xD

Orangiess avatar Orangies Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have never understood this. You guys barely have any hair. You can barely tell it's there.

@Eesa I have never understood this. You guys barely have any hair. You can barely tell it's there.

I know you shave it. I'm talking about when it grows back. Come on, I have 3 sisters.

Never got why girls are so obsessed with being hairless. Seriously, it's just body hair. It's natural and most certainly not anything to be embarrassed about.

rowannes avatar rowanne No Way -10Reply
@rowanne Never got why girls are so obsessed with being hairless. Seriously, it's just body hair. It's natural and most...

But if you're brown and hairy AND a girl, people look at you as if you're "dirty." Not necessarily towards me, since my skin isn't really that dark, but it happens a lot to my friends.

I realize it's a social thing, and a ridiculous one at that, I'm just saying you don't have to follow it. I'm a girl and the only body hair I regularly maintain is my bikini area because that's my personal preference. If I don't feel like shaving my legs I don't, and I leave my armpit hair natural usually. It's just ridiculous to me that many women are genuinely embarrassed to be seen with body hair- it's not something to be ashamed of. Stop acting like it's such a big deal, and it won't be. Society won't change unless you make it.

rowannes avatar rowanne No Way +11Reply
@rowanne I realize it's a social thing, and a ridiculous one at that, I'm just saying you don't have to follow it. I'm a...

...you leave your armpit hair..? The only time I leave my leg or armpit hair is when I don't think I'm going to have sex in a while. Out of curiousity, when did you get laid?

I feel like armpit hair traps more sweat. Hair might not be something to be ashamed of, but B.O. is.

I usually shave my legs because I like the way they feel when they're soft, but yeah I rarely do my armpits.. When? Not sure I remember the exact date to be honest..

Again- I don't think natural things (like body odor) are something to be 'ashamed' of, but I am conscious of them- I honestly don't sweat that much, but if need be I use deodorant.

@sobriquet That's very true. It's a feel towards most woman. I shouldn't have excluded other races. But, being darker-skinned does add even more into the "dirty" look, for some reason.