+139

When it comes to Vietnam, America is like that annoying friend you had when you were young who would quit just before he lost a game, just so he can say he always "wins". whiny kid voice "Nuuuuhh uuhhh I didn't lose, Im not playing anymoooore!!!", amirite?

Marios avatar Countries & Places
7 4
The voters have decided that Mario is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You know, when we left Vietnam, the north and south had signed a peace treaty. Then a little bit after we were gone, the north broke the treaty and reinvaded the south.

Haha yeah U.S. should have stayed in a losing war and let more soldiers die, because it's only honorable,right

@Haha yeah U.S. should have stayed in a losing war and let more soldiers die, because it's only honorable,right

My point was that America likes to say that they've never lost a war, and often argues that they didn't technically "lose" in Vietnam. I'm talking about ADMITTING the fact that we lost, I'm not saying that we should have stayed in Vietnam. Hope that clears it up for you.

Marios avatar Mario Yeah You Are -1Reply

And France was that annoying cousin who just did terribly at another game, so they suggest a new game they think they can win. Turns out they suck at that game too and needed someone else to step in.