-166

When you were a little kid you took commercials literally. For example, if you drank Capri Sun you thought you'd turn into a fast flying humanoid silver guy or if you ate gushers you thought your head would turn into a fruit, amirite?

tags avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that tag is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well fuck me sideways. I was one stupid kid.

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are +11Reply

This sounds lame but I thought that when you opened pillsbury dough that little guy would pop out.

saywhens avatar saywhen Yeah You Are +8Reply

I genuinely believed that Red Bull was a scientific breakthrough and I was pretty amazed they were selling it off the shelf.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +3Reply

No, but I did think that if I ate too many green bean seeds an actually green bean plant would grow inside me.

My brother was legitimately afraid to eat Gushers, and that's why my mom refused to buy them when I was little. I didn't learn that until I was fourteen or fifteen..

I was terrified of gushers.

GabsTheGreats avatar GabsTheGreat Yeah You Are +1Reply
@GabsTheGreat I was terrified of gushers.

Yes! When I was 3 my dad bought them and he and my sister ate them and I just busted out in tears and was like "How could you be so dumb, havn't you seen the commercials?!"

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are 0Reply

Me, too. In kindergarten, I cried when I saw my best friend eating gushers. I didn't even touch gushers until the 4th grade.

I wished so hard. My brother and I would always pretend our heads were fruits when we ate gushers.