+86

There would be fewer domestic arguments if parents understood that asking for less or some of something is not the same as asking for none or all, and kids understood that some things are package deals, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 3
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Could you give an example? I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Statefarm Could you give an example? I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

"Mom, could you not clean my room? I know where all my stuff goes." " WELL THEN HOW ABOUT YOU CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE?!" is an example for the first point and

"I understand that you care about me, but can you please care a little less and let me do my own stuff?" " wEL THE Ni WON'T HAVE ANYTHIGN TO DO WITH YOU AND YOU CAN MOVE OUT AND FIND YOUR OWN PLACE!" is an example for package deals.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, this makes sense but I can't think of a situation that this would apply to.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply